1. Basic Description
1) This software is mainly used in the digital experiment of primary and middle schools, including physical, chemical and biological experiments.
2) To work properly, the software needs to be used with sensors and bluetooth transmitter modules (sensors are connected to bluetooth launch modules). The sensor data is sent to the receiving end of the iPad or iPhone via a connected bluetooth module.
3) The software operates on portable mobile devices such as iphone or ipad, which has bluetooth low power consumption of BLE 4.0. The software can actively detect and connect bluetooth devices, real-time data collection, analytical sensor data, digital、graphic display digital and graphic display, with functions such as plug and play, automatic recognition ( sensor ), parallel acquisition, combination drawing, free coordinate, line analysis ( fitting, integral, etc. ), table record, add variables, formula, table data drawing, etc.
4) The overall design of this software adopts the Qt5.5 technical framework and Objective-C mixing method.
2. Use Instructions
1) Access the Bluetooth transmitter module to the sensor , turn on the power on the Bluetooth transmitter module, and then the indicator light is on.
2) Start the software on the ipad or iphone.
3) The software initial startup interface is QR code scanning interface. The ID information of the device can be automatically scanned and displayed by a QR code that is pasted on the target bluetooth module in the various bluetooth devices that are enabled, which can support scanning of 4 bluetooth modules ( that is, up to 4 sensors at the same time ),after the scan is completed, click start experimental button start scanning, discovering, connecting bluetooth equipment, sensor data transmission, data display and analysis.
For easy control, it is recommended that the software be installed on the device with a screen of 4.7 inches and above.
Optimize user experience
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.