Manage your health by tracking your side effects, medication, food and hydration, questions for your doctor, grocery lists and more using LLS Health Manager brought to you by The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS).
Features of LLS Health Manager include
• Side Effects Tracker: Monitor and analyze side effects in relation to medications, food intake, hydration and time of day.
• Medication Tracker: Set reminders and check off medications as you take them.
• Food Tracker: Record your daily food intake and set reminders to eat if you have a decreased appetite.
• Hydration Tracker: Record your hydration intake and reach your daily goal by setting reminders to hydrate.
• My Report: Export your custom report to analyze side effects in relation to medications, food intake, hydration and time of day. Share your report with your healthcare team to discuss side effect management.
• Questions for Your Doctor: Keep lists of questions for your doctor and record the answers at your next appointment.
• Grocery Lists: Create grocery lists, categorize items and sort your lists for easier shopping. You can also export your lists to email.
• Meal Planner: Plan meals in advance to take the guesswork out of mealtime.
• Recipes: Browse our collection of healthy recipes for meal ideas.
• Serving Size Visual Cues: Use these visual cues to help you eat the correct portions of foods.
• Shared Caregiver Access: Allow your caregiver access to your account to assist with your care.
• Resources: Access additional education, support and resources.
Side Effects Management
Managing side effects is an important part of cancer care. By tracking your medication, food and hydration intake using LLS Health Manager, you can export your information in a calendar format and share it with your doctor to identify patterns and develop strategies to help manage your side effects.
Daily tracking can also help you remember to
• Take your medications as prescribed
• Eat enough nutritious foods
• Stay hydrated.
Taking your medications as prescribed and staying well-nourished and hydrated can help you feel better, maintain your strength and speed recovery.
Other Aspects of Your Daily Health Management
In can be difficult and overwhelming to keep track of day-to-day information and tasks. In addition to tracking your food, hydration, medications and side effects, LLS Health Manager helps you keep track of:
• Questions for Your Doctor: You may think of questions to ask your doctor throughout your day, but it’s hard to remember these questions until the next time you are at an appointment. Use LLS Health Manager to track your questions as you think of them. You can organize your questions by separate lists, such as by doctor name and/or appointment. You can also track the answers your doctors provide.
• Grocery Lists: You can keep multiple grocery lists, tag items by category and sort your lists. Once you tag an item once, the item will automatically be tagged in the future. Sort your lists by category for an easier shopping experience. You can also export your grocery lists as PDFs.
• Meals: Use the LLS Health Manager to access healthy recipes, plan your meals, and find out the correct serving sizes of foods you eat.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is the world's largest voluntary health agency dedicated to blood cancer. The LLS mission: Cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and improve the quality of life of patients and their families. LLS funds lifesaving blood cancer research around the world and provides free information and support services.
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Inc. offers LLS Health Manager for information purposes only. It is not intended to substitute for the advice of your healthcare team or provide medical diagnosis, treatment or therapy. Please seek the advice of your healthcare team before making any changes to your medical plan, medications or diet.
Improvements and fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Adding medications / Calendar feature
I went through the app this morning and I think it’s really awesome that you are making a product for the needs that we have. I have found a few issues I believe.
When adding medications, the app thinks I have already taken them because it shows checkmarks next to them. I don’t know if they’re supposed to change color to green but seeing a check mark makes me think it’s already done. In this same view, it would be cool to swipe the medication to edit dosage and time or delete/pause/stop. It also is telling me not forget one I have at 9:00 pm but I have one also at 9:00 am and it’s only 7:27 am now... forgot to mention for when tracking medication. There is not an option for taking taking in future
A calendar feature would be nice to have to show appointments.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this feedback. It’s very helpful to us, as we want to fix any bugs that may arise. Regarding the check mark, when you take a medication and click the check mark, it should turn red. If you click the medication, you should be able to edit dosage/time or delete it all together. I'm not sure about the last issue you mentioned and will need to look into it. Since we cannot see your contact information, will you please email PatientAppSupport@lls.org so we can troubleshoot? Thank you!
This has been so helpful to me. It keeps me organized so I can talk to my doctor about all of my concerns. The grocery lists are awesome!
No Privacy Using this App.
I am very appreciative of LLS for all that they do for patient advocacy, research, and support for leukemia and lymphoma patients but where is the ability to keep my medication intake and my overall health private? Don’t see the option for me keep all my pertinent info private. Where are the privacy settings?
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, Inc.
- 15.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.