Litewallet is the first standalone Litecoin Wallet built for iOS with a focus on accessibility, security and simplicity. Developed by the Litecoin Foundation, Litewallet makes getting started with Litecoin easier than ever!
• Send and receive Litecoin anytime, anywhere and to anyone.
• Backup and recover your wallet on any device with the 'recovery phrase' generated by the app. Even if you lose your phone you will not lose your Litecoin.
• There aren't any hidden servers to backup or store your coins, you're in complete control.
• AES hardware encryption, app sandboxing and keychain and code signatures helps protect your Litecoin and keeps it safe from malware and basic security flaws.
• Connect directly to the Litecoin Network with simple payment verification - with no need to store the blockchain, Litewallet is ready when you are.
Litewallet is the official Litecoin SPV Wallet produced by Charlie Lee and the Litecoin Foundation
This project is open-source, you can review the code here:
- More Dark mode coverage for iOS 12.4 and iOS 13
- More localization updates
- Added timestamp to LTC Price
Ratings and Reviews
I have the same problem on my I-phone 6s. Just a white screen. After the new update I can’t open my wallet. I really like this wallet and hope this issue gets fixed soon.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you are having issues. Which version of iOS are you running?
White Screen at Login
I’m using iOS version 12.4.2 on my iPhone6, and since it’s most recent update last week, there is just a white blank screen at login. The pin keypad, however, still works since I know where it is on screen. Once I’m logged in I am unable to view any transactions and my balance is extremely faded (as if it’s almost whited out). I have attempted uninstalling and reinstalling, rebooting my device, etc with no success. This is the first issue I am having with this app. It has worked great in the past. I have only had an issue since the app’s most recent update.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for this problem. v2.5.0 was tested for iOS 12.4 and iOS 13 to resolve this issue.
Amazing UI and very user friendly!
The most recent update made a difference for the wallet. It’s paramount that you write those private keys down! I recently lost my phone and got a new one, downloaded the app again, imported private key, typed in the words and bam! My balance was back.
- Litecoin Foundation Limited
- 31.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Litecoin Foundation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.