Top 10 Finance App for 2010
Loan Calculator Pro is an easy to use financial calculator. Within seconds, you will be able to calculate the monthly payment for different types of fixed rate loans such as home mortgage, auto, and credit card. You can calculate "what if" scenarios to determine how additional monthly and yearly payment will help you to pay off your loan earlier and save money in interest. In addition, you can use Loan Calculator Pro to track all your extra payments at any amount and at any point in the life of your loan.
* Early Payment Simulation
See how much interest you will save and how early you will pay off your loan by entering extra payment amounts per month and/or per year.
* Extra Payment Tracking
- Loan Calculator Pro will let you track all of your extra payments in variable amounts throughout the life of the loan. For example, it will let you track an extra $100 in principle on the first payment, an extra $300 on the 5th payment, and an extra $1000 one the 10th payment, etc. This way, the application will still be useful long after you have purchased your property and will let your know exactly where you are with all your loan payments.
* Fast Calculations
- Loan Calculator Pro is designed to be fast. Calculations are done instantly after you enter each amount field.
* Large Numeric Keypad
- The large keypad allows for easier, faster, and more accurate entry of numeric amounts.
* Amortization Table
- A complete payment schedule allows you to view the amount, interest, principal, and remaining balance for each and every payment of the loan.
* Bookmark of Payments
- You can bookmark the current payment you are at in the amortization table and the application automatically scroll to the memorized payment the next time.
* Saved Loans
- Loan Calculator Pro lets you save and organize all your various loans in a list so you do not have to enter the information over each time. It will also remember and opens up the last saved loan you worked on.
* Loan List Reordering
- You can reorder the loans from the saved list in any order you choose.
* Email Export
- Export loan information and payment schedule via email.
* Passcode Security
- Passcode protection to keep your loan information private.
* Backup / Restore
- Backup your data to your computer for safekeeping. Then restore it to your iOS device when you need to via the iTunes file sharing interface.
* Intuitive User Interface
- Special attention was given to the user interface to ensure that it is clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
- iOS 10 optimization and bug fixes.
- Ability to backup / restore via iTunes file sharing interface.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Reliable and easy to use
I’ve been using this app for at least the last 8 years. I work in the mortgage industry and even with the abundance of calculators my company provides, I find myself using this one almost every day.
When speaking with members, especially when discussing debt reduction techniques, this app is my go-to. Although many times I do use it in conjunction with other calculators on my computer, depending on the conversation, this one gives me the specific info I’m looking for.
Again, very simple to use and I recommend this app. Especially if you want an easy way to figure out how much extra you would need to pay towards the principle of a loan on a monthly or annual basis to pay it off early. AND to get an idea of how much interest you would save.
I was sending the info on this app to a member and noticed it only had 4 reviews and wanted to add my thoughts and appreciation regarding its reliability.
Long Time User
I've been using LoanCalcP for a long time now and I must say that it's there when I need it. It has been a problem free app since the early release.
Thanks for the update
Thanks for the update,,,, been using this since forever. Was afraid it was going away.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.