Classic UI design, beautiful, concise, easy-to-use user interface, accurate and fully functional weather station application. Local digital weather station pro is a useful and needful app. By using this weather app, you can see today's local weather and the weather forecast for the next 3 days with a different style.
- Support iPhone and iPad devices
- Support Apple TV
- Today widget
- Weather radar (temperature, feels like temperature, wind speed, pressure, Ozone, UV index)
- Choose between modern and classic weather icons
- Share weather with your friends through Facebook or Twitter
- Metric and imperial units (°C,kmh - °F,mph - °C,m/s - °C,mph)
- Time Format (12h / 24h)
- Search location by city name and country
- Automatic current location update by wifi or GPS
- Auto and manual refresh weather data (10min - 15min - 30min)
- Weather description
- Daily forecast for the next three days
- Hourly forecast for the next three days
- High and low temperature
- Apparent temperature
- Distance visibility
- Wind speed and direction
- Compass for wind direction
- Sunrise and sunset
- Moon phase
- Moon illumination
- Digital clock and current date (for iPhone plus and iPad)
- Beautiful themes depending on your mood!
- Languages supported: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese
Visit our site for any questions, comments, bug reports or feedback.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Fixed what needed fixing and squished some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
One minor flaw
We keep this app running on an old Ipad. It updates every 10 minutes and is a great weatherstation. However the written day i.e. Monday does not change. The date changes, the three future days change, but you have to stop the app and restart to get the day to change.
D R Weather Service Whittier, CA
Not accurate! Temperature is 5 degrees off, probably getting data from a different city then where I'm located. I do own a Davis Vantage Pro 2 that uploads to Weather underground and CWOP/APRS which checks accuracy of my station. This is how I determined the accuracy of this app. Humidity is 17% too low, wind speed and direction are off etc. I contacted the developer about getting data from Weather Underground so that accuracy improves for actual locations back in February of 2017. And now when I try his email link, it does not "send". So no way to get in touch with him. A nice layout but a waste of money.
Simple, easy, stripped down weather
IMO this weather app is ideal because it’s a stripped-down version, easy to look at, gives you necessary information. It’s the complement app to any other weather app. It works great for old iPads, sometimes you might have to refresh the app, but that’s technology.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vassilis Voutsas
- 60.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 VoutsasApps
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.