Classic UI design, beautiful, concise, easy-to-use user interface, accurate and fully functional weather station application. Local digital weather station pro is a useful and needful app. By using this weather app, you can see today's local weather and the weather forecast for the next 3 days with a different style.
- Support iPhone and iPad devices
- Support Apple TV
- Today widget
- Weather radar (temperature, feels like temperature, wind speed, pressure, Ozone, UV index)
- Choose between modern and classic weather icons
- Share weather with your friends through Facebook or Twitter
- Metric and imperial units (°C,kmh - °F,mph - °C,m/s - °C,mph)
- Time Format (12h / 24h)
- Search location by city name and country
- Automatic current location update by wifi or GPS
- Auto and manual refresh weather data (10min - 15min - 30min)
- Weather description
- Daily forecast for the next three days
- Hourly forecast for the next three days
- High and low temperature
- Apparent temperature
- Distance visibility
- Wind speed and direction
- Compass for wind direction
- Sunrise and sunset
- Moon phase
- Moon illumination
- Digital clock and current date (for iPhone plus and iPad)
- Beautiful themes depending on your mood!
- Languages supported: English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese
Visit our site for any questions, comments, bug reports or feedback.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed what needed fixing and squished some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
One minor flaw
We keep this app running on an old Ipad. It updates every 10 minutes and is a great weatherstation. However the written day i.e. Monday does not change. The date changes, the three future days change, but you have to stop the app and restart to get the day to change.
I have had multiple weather stations and the cost of batteries and having to reset everything when the power goes off is too much. This app does all that the above does and it is always ready.
The only complaint is that the information is from a remote source so depending on your relative location to that source it may be some what inaccurate for your exact location.
Exactly what I was looking for.
As a storm spotter, I was just looking for a good weather station app. This is a good one. Gives you great info especially on an iPad. Not sure about the critics here on the delayed updates. Mine was spot on, and suspect it is dependent on your specific location and not a fault of this app. Just my two cents. Thank you!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Vassilis Voutsas
- 60.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 VoutsasApps
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.