# 1 Click to Switch between Different Version of Web Pages #
* https://support.apple.com/en-US/HT201150 --- https://support.apple.com/zh-CN/HT201150
* https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/microsoft.visualstudio.testtools.unittesting?view=mstest-net-1.3.2 --- https://docs.microsoft.com/zh-cn/dotnet/api/microsoft.visualstudio.testtools.unittesting?view=mstest-net-1.3.2
* https://docs.python.org/zh-cn/3/library/unittest.html --- https://docs.python.org/3/library/unittest.html
If your browsing web page's URL has a locale part such as "en-US", you can easily change it with this extension.
For example, from "https://support.apple.com/en-US/HT201150" to "https://support.apple.com/zh-cn/HT201150" at 1 click. This is extremely useful when you read documents with translations; at least for me, it really is.
And for other websites which use non-standard methods to switch between different languages, we could add custom rules, such as:
* docs.python.org/fr/3 --- docs.python.org/3
* zh.cppreference.com --- en.cppreference.com
Whenever there is an occurrence of your rule part, Locale Switcher could help you switch between them at one click.
Hope you enjoy it.
Add language code en-CA.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 渊 周
- 4.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.14 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Yuan
- In-App Purchases
- Locale Switcher Pro $0.99