Lock - Password Protect Apps 4+
Christophe De Vocht
Password protect any macOS application from unauthorised usage without modifying anything in your system settings and/or applications.
It is save to use !
- Invisible For The Eyes : Lock Pro works as a background process and does not uses any CPU load while idle.
- Logging : Keep track when someone tries to start your protected apps.
With Lock you can protect one macOS app. If you buy Lock Pro you have access to new features like:
- Unlock apps with Touch ID
· Password protect as many macOS apps you like.
· Add access scheduling for locked apps.
· Ability to hide the status icon.
· Hotkey to reveal Lock Pro.
· Capture photo after password failure.
· Premium support.
- Optimised for Apple Silicon.
- Fixed issue when using multiple monitors.
Ratings and Reviews
Locks App but can't cancel or go back if u click app by mistake
It locks the app however if the app is clicked by mistake, you cannot go back or cancel. One of the symbols to cancel is not even on a computer so wth. There should be a way to cancel an action. I want to go to pro but this is the reason I won't.
Worked - Version 2.4.1 Monterey
For what it's worth it worked on my m1 Apple Silicon mac natively (at least for the ten minutes I tried it out). I've been needing something like this so I'll go ahead and buy the full version for locking more than 1 app. I might post a future updated review on the paid version later.
Same Crash !!!
I’ve tried to open this app, it won’t accept the password I created when I firsted opened it. I tried force quitting but it won’t do that. I tried deleting app and supported files, it on’t do that. What now? I, even, tried to open the app from the AppStore but it won’t let me do that. How do I force quit or delete this app and make sure that it never comes back?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Christophe De Vocht
- 29.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- macOSBytes ©2022