Password protect any macOS application from unauthorised usage without modifying anything in your system settings and/or applications.
It is save to use !
- Invisible For The Eyes : Lock Pro works as a background process and does not uses any CPU load while idle.
- Logging : Keep track when someone tries to start your protected apps.
With Lock you can protect one macOS app. If you buy Lock Pro you have access to new features like:
· Password protect as many macOS apps you like.
· Add access scheduling for locked apps.
· Ability to hide the status icon.
· Hotkey to reveal Lock Pro.
· Capture photo after password failure.
· Premium support.
- Fixed issue when running macOS 10.11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Locks App but can't cancel or go back if u click app by mistake
It locks the app however if the app is clicked by mistake, you cannot go back or cancel. One of the symbols to cancel is not even on a computer so wth. There should be a way to cancel an action. I want to go to pro but this is the reason I won't.
Does the job. Locks my Evernote file on work computer
I have a work computer that I installed Evernote on. I bought this software to lock Evernote to keep prying eyes out. It works. Easy to use as well and good service.
Does What I want, but not what it should
I wanted to disable Safari entirely. An internet search showed this to be impossible, except for force deleting system files through terminal.
Instead I decided to password protect it. I set the password, hit OK.
Trying to open the program stops the computer. The screen blurs, but no password or dialog box of any kind appears.
The only way I've found to make it go away is to hit command alt Q.
This is okay for me so far, since I dont want to ever open the program anyway.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.