THE MOST ADVANCED & COST EFFECTIVE DATA SECURITY APP ON APP STORE LETS YOU PROTECT YOUR PHOTO/VIDEO & DOCUMENTS.
There's double protection as you lock the app with a password and then can lock each individual folder with another password as well as using it to ZIP files, read password protected PDFs, transfer files via wifi or USB and much more heavy duty stuff!
Also the most admired File Management features of File Pro lets you copy, move, remove, rename, email, zip, upload, download and sorting of files.
*** Security ***
- Lock individual folder
- Lock this app with a pass key
- High level security for your data, they are hidden in iTunes also. - Change your passwords
*** FILE TRANSFER ***
- Transfer files using Wi-Fi
- Transfer files using USB
- Sync files with Dropbox/Box.net & SugarSync
- Import photos/videos from photo library
- Capture photos/videos from within app.
*** FILE MANAGEMENT ***
- Create Folders/SubFolders
- Copy/Move/Remove and Rename FIles/folders
- PRIVATE FOLDER (move private docs in this folder and lock folder with a password)
- Make ZIP of files and Email it
- Select Multiple Files to delete, email, copy, move.
- Sorting and Searching documents
- Open password protected PDF.
- Select all files at one click.
- Save photo to clipboard & to Photo Album
*** BROWSING FILES ***
- SORT FILES - By their names, by size, by date, and by type.
- SEARCH FILES
- Search your file from a collection at the spur of the moment.
- LANSCAPE/PORTRAIT SUPPORT
- Display of file size, extension and last modified date, total files in a folder etc.
*** VIEWER FEATURES ***
- iBooks like thumbnails of pdf and Large thumbnails view
- Read password protected pdf file
- Bookmark pages
- Open Links
- Jump to page from index
- Air Print Support
- Portrait and Landscape Support & Open In other apps
*** SUPPORTED FILES ***
- Images (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and others)
- iWork Documents (Pages, Numbers / Keynotes)
- PDF - Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Text File (Rich Text Format)
- Audio (MP3, AAC, Audible, Apple Lossless, AIFF, WAV) - Video (all iPhone supported formats, MPEG-4, MP4, MOV)
- HTML / Comma Seperated (CSV) files
*** Save Mail Attachments Directly to app***
*** Air Print ***
Get the hard print of files from the soft copy via the air print feature.
*** Email Photos & Docs ***
Share your files or documents on the go via Email just in one click! App is compatible with iPhone 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod 4th Generation and iPod 5th Generation, iPad1, iPad2, new iPad and iPad mini.
Important Notice - Passwords are not recoverable, in case you forget your passwords then the app is not responsible to recover them. Better you note it down.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app! I recommend it but I wish the photos could be seen as "photos" and not just the name of archives. And there is a little problem with some PDF I am having right now, they can't be open, please fix it. And another thing, please add 'notes' so they can be imported from notes app, they're important too.
iPad Pro 10.5" not displaying data
I've been enjoying this app for a few years. The touch-Id addition was a nice improvement. However, I just upgraded to an iPad Pro 10.5" and the data doesn't display.
Won't move files
Immediately after import, I was successfully able to move a file (a gif) into the app, when sent from another app. This caused an imported file directory to be created. When I tried to move the received gif into a newly created primary folder, the app's interface changed, no longer offering an option to move the file, but one to cancel, instead. After more than 2 hours, the app hadn't indicated any changes. The file remained in the "imported file" directory (no copy was made). The iPhone failed to go to sleep, but the app did allow me to cancel the operation. Another thing I noticed is that when first opened, the app will display the files within the last visited directory for a moment, before finally hiding the directory with the app's password screen. So much potential, but this version falls short.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.