Talk about the topics you care about with Spotify Live, a new audio experience that lets artists, athletes and fans share their opinions live.
Discover conversations about your favorite music, fantasy sports picks and so much more. We’re breaking down the barriers to bring fans and creators closer together to communicate about the big moments, or sub-cultures they love — if it’s out there, get into it here.
Why you’ll love to listen and talk with Spotify Live:
- Anyone is welcome to listen to, join in, or host live conversations.
- Find your people: Discuss things you love with people who share your passion.
- Create your own rooms: Start your own conversations about any topic.
- Don’t miss a thing! Get notified of ‘live rooms’ and add them to your calendar.
• Each room has a host, speakers and listeners — as well as a chat function if chosen.
• See upcoming rooms and add them to your calendar so you don't miss out.
Find your people
• Enter any live room to listen and talk about the things you love with people who share your passion.
Be your own creator
• It’s easy to create live rooms and start your own conversation — select a group, start the conversation, then see who tunes in.
Turn live talks into podcasts later
• Live talks can be turned into podcasts for people to listen back to later.
Download Spotify Live today to start talking and listening live on all your favorite topics. Get the app for free, and sign up or simply log in with your regular Spotify account!
Talk. Listen. Repeat — find out more at www.spotify.com/live, or follow us on social:
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Reallly solid but room for improvement
This app is actually sooo nice despite the technical difficulties. Great networking app. Builds ur confidence, allows u to feel more comfortable socializing cause there is a chat box section, and this app allows u to encourage or show love by Gemini each other. Might be such a small act but it truly goes a long way! LOVE IS LOVE.
A few things I believe is users need:
Bring 5 minute gems back.
If someone is blocked they can’t enter a room no matter what. Don’t kick the other person who didn’t block out.
Add Instagram handle like u did with Twitter.
Add more gif, but that’s not a main concern.
Add accessible feedback but not when we shake our phone.
These rooms need at least two/three hosts.
Give the host ability to mute people.
The alphabetic seating order is cool, but I believe it would be better if u did first come first place/serve.
This is all I can think of for now. Will update if needed 🤍
Update made me go from love it to mmehhhhh
I wish there a way to just have rooms with people who just on the original locker room. It was way cooler being just a sports app, with a great community, and then sides of everything else. You can already see it dominated by self promoters from other social media outlets. I knew that was going to happen. Maybe they can have some ways to sort rooms and just have original locker room people (and maybe specific invited people). Better sorting and invite lists (maybe be able to group your followers, potentially like Google circles). On the bright side it is cool to see rooms from all around the world! I know they’re doing good work, it was inevitable in a way for this to happen and for the app to survive. Cheers and hope for some of these features to make it better!
A fun sports and pop culture app
Locker Room is a great avenue for engaging with people who share your interests. I like that it’s not pigeon-holed only to sports, but that you can chat about anything from politics to music to the latest episode of The Bachelorette. From what I’ve experienced the other users are friendly, inclusive and respectful, which makes for a safe environment—something that’s simply hard to find on most social media platforms. Getting direct access to professional athletes for a real-time AMA or picking the brain of a respected podcaster, journalist or beat writer are pretty amazing features too.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 63.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2022 Spotify