Prepare your defenses and battle against the Clockwork horde in the next generation remake of the critically acclaimed console title, Lock’s Quest! You play as Lock, a boy who stumbles upon an invasion of his village, which triggers a wider war between Kingdom Force and a revived Clockwork Army, led by the nefarious Lord Agony.
A gripping story unfolds as you progress through 75 days of warfare, across a dozen unique maps, aided by a collection of turrets, traps and special attacks. Experience the game in unprecedented quality, with a first-class soundtrack, new high-resolution portraits, and revised gameplay.
- PLAY WITHOUT ADS!
- Place Kingdom Force units to defend your capitol in a brand new Endless Mode - Antonia Defense!
- Build up your fortifications each day to defend against a timed Clockwork assault. Use dozens of Turrets, Traps, and Helpers to stop the advance.
- Fight alongside your defenses, using context-sensitive Special Attacks, and devastating Super Attacks, which impact a wide range of enemies.
- Unlock the secrets of Kingdom Force and the Archineers via an engrossing story with a multi-character cast, told via hand drawn cinematics and cutscenes.
Thank you for playing ‘LOCK'S QUEST’!
Get in touch with HandyGamesTM: www.handy-games.com
Join us on Facebook: HandyGames
Subscribe to our YouTube channel: HandyGames
Check news on Twitter: @handy_games
Follow us on Instagram: handygames
© www.handy-games.com GmbH
Fixed a problem where a cut scene didn't continue
Fixed that Lock could get stuck in walls in certain situations
Ratings and Reviews
Please make a squeal please
I now one was in the works the first ad trouble sailing do to lack luster marketing and being released right next to the new draw to life but I’m telling you this needs to be a seires it would do great has a mobile game seires look how well it’s doing even has a paid for game a month free ones please 🥺🥺🥺
(Mostly) Faithful recreations
I owned and have enjoyed many many hours of the original DS game. The story is excellent, the music is phenomenal, and the gameplay is very rewarding. That being said, I was a bit hesitant to try a mobile version of it, but it was a very good recreation of the original! Almost exactly the same art style, with a slight and unnoticeable touch up on characters. That being said, the music is slightly (and noticeably) different, and I dont enjoy that part, especially since the original soundtrack was so much more fitting. This music feels more rushed/fast paced, and Im not a fan, but the rest of the game is fantastic for an adaptation!
Loved this on the DS and am super happy I can now play it on my Ipad. Minor complaint is I wish I was able to customize controls. I'm sure it's fine on a phone but on the Ipad the joystick is huge. Otherwise awesome game!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- www.handy-games.com GmbH
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 by www.handy-games.com GmbH a division of THQ Nordic AB, Sweden.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.