Log Cabin is an easy to use tracker that lets you focus on what’s important, to get things done.
There are dozens of time trackers for Mac, but most of them are missing important key features like the ability to comment on tracked time, and a pause-button. Often the existing editing choices are made way too complicated. We want to change this.
- A super simple time tracker that you can start, stop and pause (like a punch-clock!)
- Keep track on the hours you spent using our daily goal progress indicator
- User-friendly project management with the ability to hide old projects
- View and edit your tracked time for a specific date or week
- Tracked time are managed through a user-friendly calendar interface
- The ability to comment on your tracked time
- Export your time as either PDF, CSV or Markdown with formatting options
- Exclusively designed for Mac OS X
We built this app to make our lives easier, we hope it will make yours too.
- New: Added the comment window (cmd+4) that lets you write comments while the timer is running
- Bugfix: Solved issue where projects with the same name cause selection problems (thanks Jennifer!)
- Bugfix: Comments are now kept in memory if done are not pressed in archive popover (thanks Eric!)
Ratings and Reviews
what is going on?
First of all - once installed it looks nothing like what you see in the preview - -
Second - there is no version for Ipad - and no way to integrate work done on more than one device.
Third - when you click to ‘go to support’ — there is no support! its just the page for the company - with advertisements for each of their programs - and no option to click for support.
I literally spent a full hour just trying to find answers to the questions here - - - I can make entries - yes. But the answers to these questions? Real Customer support ?no - and the promised export options. no - - and there is no ‘full screen’ option either…..
This is absolutely perfect for what I was looking for. I can’t believe there isn’t another application out there that does anything of these features. I just wish they would build a version for iOS.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.