Logbook Pro is the most reliable, trusted, and accurate flight logbook app for pilots used in aviation for over 20 years. Logbook Pro logs your Certificates, Ratings, Medicals, Flight Reviews, Historical data, and Flights (actual or simulator) and view detailed and extensive reports. Import airline schedules and integrate with your device's calendar for reminder notifications and scheduling deconfliction. Sync seamlessly and effortlessly all via the cloud.
* Dark and Light themes. Manual selection or follow OS
* Endorsements with signature support for all data areas, synced to the cloud
* Efficient user interface with easy to read color scheme
* Log Certificates, Ratings, History Items (Medicals, Flight Reviews, etc.)
* Log actual and sim flights
* View when expiring events (History Items) expire instantly on your device
* Calculate duration from OUT-IN or TAKEOFF-LAND times with the tap of a button
* View powerful and comprehensive reports generated by Logbook Pro Desktop edition right on your device
* View aircraft stats such as date type was last flown, hours in type, etc.
* Show currency status with colored marker flags indicating current or expired
* View your details summary bar report
* Analyze complete logbook statistics with both totals and percentages
* View FAR 121/135 limitations with colored markers (requires Logbook Pro Professional Edition or higher)
* Auto-enter the duration value in other time fields with a single tap
* Customizable cascading time entries for Out, Takeoff, Landing, and In making flight entry quick and easy
* New flight entries can default with prior flight entry data for rapid flight log entry
* Customize the layout to declutter display showing only fields you need
* Fast synchronization
* Device uses colors to identify current and overdue, synchronized or not. No need to purge, the device manages your data smartly
* Instant filter in each data area to show: All Data, Not Yet Synchronized, Synchronized
* Free-form route entry allows a single entry for the entire day; no hassle with picking or searching for airports.
* AutoFill makes populating common time fields a breeze
* Log multiple approaches of each type for each flight
* Log "By Leg" or "By Day" allowing you to collate your entire day into a single flight log entry
* Import Airline Schedules from over 200 airline and trip formats with proper time zone handling
* Integrate with your device's calendar and sync with your other calendars
* Social networking integration with affiliate support to earn commissions on referrals. Post to Facebook or Twitter.
* App Time Zone and Sync Time Zone support for Local, UTC, or a custom selected "domicile" time zone.
* Check weather quickly on multiple destinations (METAR and TAF)
* Quick increment buttons to easily add/subtract values for fields such as landings, approaches, etc.
* Study airports your flying into with the Sky View airport viewer
* Extremely customizable with a plethora of options to make the app into what you need
* Protect app access with app security options in Settings
Notes & Requirements:
-This app is not a stand-alone logbook, it is designed to work in tandem with Logbook Pro Desktop (activation/purchase NOT required to evaluate)
-A Logbook Pro Mobile subscription is required to enable synchronization features
-A Schedule Importer subscription is required to use the airline schedule importer features
Subscriptions do not auto-renew. In-app purchases will be charged to your iTunes Account. Subscription terms and pricing may be found in the My Account area within the app.
Logbook Pro is a registered trademark of NC Software, Inc.
Minor enhancements and bug fixes
MAJOR UPDATE. Signature Endorsements are now supported in all data areas. New theme support with dark and light themes which you can override in the Settings area or follow the device's theme setting. Major user-interface improvements and significant performance improvements throughout. Thank you for choosing Logbook Pro and we hope you enjoy this popular pilot logbook app to help you with your aviation record keeping needs.
Ratings and Reviews
Great program, needs an airline enhancement!
Great iPhone app and easy integration to the desktop Logbook Pro version.
Part 121 operations use Zulu time and it is just easier to use the times shown in ACARS for the logbook entry.
More often than not a flight transitions through 0000Z and a new Zulu calendar day.
It sure would be nice if the date for ON/IN times in a new Zulu calendar day rolled over automatically from the date recorded for OUT/OFF times in a previous Zulu calendar day.
As it is, you have to remember to enter the new Zulu calendar day BEFORE entering the ON/IN time that fall in new the calendar Zulu day.
If you forget to change the date and enter the (post-0000Z) times first, the program erases your ON/IN entry when you correct the date.
Another small improvement would be to have the total flight time calculated automatically once the OUT/OFF/ON/IN times are entered.
I’m not sure why that step has to be done manually.
The best of the best
Forget everything you ever had. Logbook pro combined with APDL for airline pilots is the way to go. If you are a student or CFI the just get logbook pro desktop and this and you are all set my friend. If you don’t have a desktop then just get this app alone.
Too Expensive - No Integration - No Support - Must Buy Subscription For Use
This app is too expensive when you consider there's no support other than by email. No phone number - No solutions to problems - only excuses. Everything is separated. Want FAR 117 support? A competitor, using iOS and Mac only, includes FAR 117 tracking FREE! Do your research, and you will easily find the APP. With Logbook Pro, you must buy a separate subscription for their FAR 117 APDL. Import a schedule? Buy another subscription. Sync iPad with computer? You got it...buy another subscription! Integration between Logbook Pro and APDL is difficult and confusing. Just a VERY expensive spreadsheet. This company will invite you to BETA TEST their products, but will also expect you to pay for a subscription to do so.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We offer the best support in the industry typically replying to inquiries within minutes 24x7x365 including holidays. None of which is offshored and we're all pilots. APDL, our Airline Pilot App includes Schedule Importing in the single subscription. Logbook Pro Desktop is not a subscription and we haven't charged an upgrade fee in 20 years. Logbook Pro Mobile is a single subscription required to use our mobile apps on all supported devices and syncs with Logbook Pro Desktop. APDL exports data to Logbook Pro Desktop or any other app via the Export feature on APDL.net which takes seconds to use as the export template is saved as well as the import wizard template in Logbook Pro. You can import once a month if you want. Direct sync with APDL is coming soon. Logbook Pro Desktop is far from a spreadsheet but we do keep it very simple for you to use so we understand that opinion. Logbook Pro has an advanced Analyzer to analyze your logbook data for insurance or applications, numerous reports including Airline Apps, automated data entry features for rapid logging, and much more. If you have any questions or concerns please contact support via our help desk at http://helpdesk.nc-software.com and we will gladly and promptly assist you with our free support services.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NC Software, Inc.
- 69.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 NC Software, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Logbook Pro Mobile 1 Year $49.99
- Logbook Pro Mobile 30 Days $12.99
- Schedule Importer 1 Year $79.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.