Assemble. Customize. Deploy.
Logiak empowers organizations to build and maintain sophisticated mobile and web systems without programming.
Logiak is a no code environment for creating and maintaining apps and systems. It offers uniquely powerful support for non-programmers to configure complex decision logic.
If your organization needs custom data-handling systems, possibly collaborative, possibly requiring ambitiously complex logic, there may be no more satisfying and cost-effective way for you to create and maintain them than with Logiak.
* No code - Create apps and systems without writing code.
* Easy to create - Apps are designed by arranging components together and customizing them.
* Powerful decision logic - Easy for subject experts to represent their knowledge in a way which remains transparent and verifiable.
* Team Collaboration - Design and deploy a multi-app system sharing a distributed database, possibly with tailored apps for different user roles and with custom data-sharing policies.
• Software as a Service - No need for local infrastructure management.
• Beautiful data - You design the data structures and thereby control the quality of the output.
• Data Sharing - Configure data sharing and individual editing and access rights for each user and role.
• Logic validation - Support for simulations and the creation of test cases to validate logic.
• Analytics - Data available in standard formats facilitates connection of analytics solutions for quasi real-time analytics.
• Rapid Development Mode - Configuration changes can be viewed immediately on mobile device.
• Complex Workflows - Processes can be turned on and off depending on data context, permitting complex workflows to be implemented.
• On-device Reports - Create insightful reports to clearly describe your data.
• Offline Working - Deployed apps can function without connectivity and sync data as soon as connectivity becomes available.
• Processes and Subprocesses - Not only forms, but dialogues within genuine computational processes with parameters, and even have them call other processes.
New multi-system mode.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.