Sudoku Meets Battleship!
If you love solving ingenious puzzles, you need Logic Dots 2! A uniquely fantastic combination of Sudoku and Battleship, it's easy, addictive and logical to play. Place dots on the grid to make shapes and solve each puzzle. This award-winning puzzle sequel is simple and logical, but increasingly challenging.
Version 2.0 of Logic Dots 2 is here! Incredibly, we have unlocked ALL of Logic Dots 2’s original levels and made all 210 levels FREE for EVERYONE to play! We’ve also added 480 NEW themed levels, redesigned and improved menus and tutorials, and your progress in a puzzle is now auto-saved when you leave mid-game!
- Note: Players who “Unlocked All Packs” in previous versions of Logic Dots 2 will unlock ALL 240 Difficult Pack levels in this new v2.0 update for FREE!
- Note: Players who purchased “Unlimited Hints” in previous versions of Logic Dots 2 will unlock 480 new levels including ALL Difficult Pack levels FREE and ALL Lines & Dots Pack levels FREE in this new v2.0 update!
Each brain-twisting Logic Dots 2 puzzle consists of a blank grid surrounded by numbers. Players need to find hidden dot lines and now shapes on the grid, making sure each row and column contains the indicated number of dots. This massively-anticipated sequel builds upon its acclaimed puzzle-board predecessor, the #1 puzzle-board game on the App Store with almost 1 million players in a week - incredible!
There are no time limits or move limits, and hints are freely given in some puzzles to make them easier on players. Beware though - as the game progresses, deduction challenges become increasingly devilish. Only true ‘Logic Legends’ will make it to the end of Logic Dots 2!
- USE LOGIC TO WIN: Place dots in the grid to create dot lines and shapes to solve each logic puzzle.
- BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION: Gorgeous, colorful levels are now even more of a treat for your eyes. Logic Dots is color-blind friendly as well!
- INCREASE YOUR INTELLIGENCE: Logic Dots 2 sharpens logic deduction and improves cognitive skills in players.
- NO PRESSURE, TAKE YOUR TIME: There’s no time limit and no move limit. Take as many goes and as much time as you want to complete each puzzle!
- RENOWNED FRANCHISE: Logic Dots 2 is made by the lead programmer of the original Logic Dots, Logic Traces and hit puzzle game, Tiny Thief!
- UNRIVALLED DEPTH: Over 200 unique and increasingly complex brain-teasers provide many hours of intellectual challenge and fun. Yet more new level packs will also be released in free updates very soon!
- COMPLETELY FREE: Play all the way to the end with no in-app purchases required!
- LEARN AT YOUR PACE: Seamless tutorials for players of any ability level.
- COMPARE AND COMPETE: Your game score, Game Center achievements and leaderboards will show who’s the most logical of your friends. Surely it’s you?
- FEEL FREE TO MAKE MISTAKES: Any logic errors can be corrected with unlimited undo’s!
- HINTS IF YOU NEED THEM: If you get stuck, tap on the hint button and you’ll be puzzling again in no time!
As always, your amazing support and positive feedback is always much appreciated. We are working hard and will release new level packs in free updates very soon. Have fun!
Ratings and Reviews
Worth the unlock fee
It is not a flashy game and it doesn’t have a whole lot of variety or even randomness. However, it is worth the $3 unlock if only to not have to watch ads every 5 minutes. The puzzles are fairly basic, but there have been a few challenges along the way. It took me about 5 hours of play time to get to the 9x9 grid. I’m about halfway finished with it and hope to complete the game tomorrow. Suggestion for the dev: get rid of the locked dots. They make the puzzles too easy to solve. I think to myself sometimes...man this would be hard if I didn’t have these first few dots to eliminate a couple of shapes. That for me would give the app more clout and certainly replay ability. Overall, good job. Make that change and add in randomizing shapes or a daily puzzle and it will be outstanding.
Good Logic Puzzle
This is a great game for logic puzzle enthusiasts. Simple tap controls, easy to erase and move, simple scoring scheme. I find this easy, even in the difficult levels, but entertaining enough to keep going. I haven’t needed to use a hint and currently have 66, so can’t comment on that. I love that you can gray out squares- this makes solving much quicker.
I would like to see a TIMER with scoring related to time to solve. That would make it more challenging and fun for me.
I’m glad I started with Dots 2
I’m glad I started with Dots 2; at the time I didn’t even realize it was a 2. I just downloaded the Dots and the second is so much better than the first; if I went the other way I’d have given up on Dots before ever going to Dots 2. The user interface is a lot better in Dots 2. I like puzzle games and this one is a good concept; the big issue I have after paying $3 to unlock Dots 2 is the limitation of levels. The number of puzzles doesn’t justify the cost. Save the $3 and just watch the commercials.
The developers need to add more levels rather than more versions. I like the Flow Free puzzle games; there are now 4 different varieties each of which have hundreds of puzzles. They all also do new daily puzzles. They to are also $3; they are a much better bang for the buck. If this designer could get a similar volume of puzzles this would be a definite 5 stars.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Matias Ini
- 167.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Ingames
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Packs $2.99
- Unlock All Packs $0.99
- 10 Hints $1.99
- 50 Hints $4.99
- 50 Hints $0.99
- Unlock ALL Locked Level Packs! $4.99
- Unlock All Lines & Dots Levels $2.99
- Unlock All Difficult Levels $2.99
- Unlimited Hints $29.99
- Unlimited Hints $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.