Solve endless logic puzzles and get a bit smarter every day while having fun!
Sharpen your mind anywhere, anytime with easy to learn, hard to master nonogram puzzles (a.k.a. Picross, Griddler, Picture Cross), all while discovering awesome pixel art illustrations!
Have your wits always one step ahead!
HOW TO PLAY
If you’re already familiar with grid puzzles, you’ll quickly get the hang of nonograms.
You only need to follow two steps to get started:
1-Look at the numbers at the ends the rows and columns;
2-Use logic to fill the blocks and discover the hidden picture!
Our quick in-game tutorial will have you solving picture cross puzzles like a genius in no time!
•SOLVE countless brain-teasing, easy-to-expert nonogram puzzles!
•BEAT a challenge every day with the Daily Levels feature!
•USE logic to color the blocks on the grids and reveal the pictures hidden underneath them. The simple and fun picross gameplay you know and love!
•ENJOY hours upon hours of picross picture logic puzzles with varying difficulty: lots of fun for all ages and skill levels!
•NO WI-FI NEEDED: play the game offline at any time!
•DISCOVER beautiful pixel art pictures from different thematic sets in the biggest selection of picture cross puzzle categories yet! Puzzle Packs include famous landmarks, animals, everyday objects and movies
•SHOW OFF how smart you are by solving nonograms with record speed in front of your friends or that special someone you wish to impress!
•AUTO-SAVE feature lets you resume your picross puzzle solving from where you left!
Complete fun thematic puzzle sets and power-up your problem solving skills without even noticing it!
Download now and start boosting the power of your brain!
LOGIC PIC SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for new content updates (every day, new levels will be available for playing)
- Subscriptions are from $1.99 USD weekly, $4.99 USD monthly and $29.99 USD annually*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access all available packs for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "weekly"/"monthly"/"yearly" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD.
Disclaimer: While this App is completely free to play, some additional content can be purchased for real money in-game. If you do not want to use this feature, please turn off in-app purchases in your device's settings.
Like our page on Facebook and be the first to know about our upcoming games and updates! http://fb.com/tappshq
We've updated our puzzle game with:
- A new News page
- Level download optmized with visual feedbacks
- Fixed and improved ads in game
We hope you enjoy our picross game!
Team Logic Pic - Brain Games and Nonogram Puzzles
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Daily Puzzle NOT WORKING for September
Update: I was finally able to start doing the daily levels again; however, it is September 10th. If I don’t become a VIP then I won’t get a chance to do the previous daily levels for this month. Since I finished all the levels I could, my goal was to start doing all the levels for each month. It would be nice for the devs to make those daily puzzles available for free, if possible, to make up for all the frustration. With that being said, it’s a very fun game with a lot of challenging levels even when playing for free. It’s something I look forward to playing every day. The only reason it’s not a 5-star rating is for the daily levels issue this month which was extremely frustrating. If possible, please make this month’s previous daily levels available to complete.
I love playing this game and since I finished all the puzzles I could without paying for additional ones, I always look forward to playing the daily puzzle. It’s now September 6th, and the daily puzzle still doesn’t work for September and it’s very frustrating. I can’t even play the game now, and I’m F2P so I won’t be buying new puzzles. Please fix this issue!
Developer Response ,
Hello Logi-Person! Sorry to hear you had problems with our Daily Levels. We fixed the problem and you should be able to play daily levels again. Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you enjoy our puzzle game!
Team Logic Pic - Brain Games and Nonogram Puzzles
I enjoy it but...
I really enjoy this app. After searching and searching this became one of my favorite (I have one other that I already completed so waiting for future updates). I appreciate the work you have put on it but there is two features that are missing that I think would be very helpful and would make game play a bit more pleasant. One feature is the option to have auto fill for the ‘x’ tiles. I will like it to be able to auto fill the ‘x’ tiles even if I fill in the number(s) of tiles in the wrong position(s) on any given column or row. It’s a bit complicated to fill in tiles one by one specially if the row/column requires to fill in, let say, 2 tiles on a, let say, 20x20 board. I know there’s the option to drag to fill in tiles which brings be to the second feature, when dragging over already filled in tiles to not be over written by what I’m filling them out with so if I’m dragging to fill in ‘X’s and drag over a filled in tile to not get changed to ‘x’ or viceversa. Thank you for your hard work on this app and recent update.
Used to love it!
I’ve been playing these puzzles for years and have always enjoyed. However, just today i opened up the app and discovered that they have now implemented an “energy system” which costs me energy to play each puzzle and prohibits how many i can play during a time period. What’s more, it charges you energy for just opening the puzzle, so if you get to the puzzle and decide you want to play a different one, you will waste the energy. Even MORE infuriating is that you can tap on a game, go back to the screen, tap on a new one, and the one you previously tapped on does not remain unlocked, so to go back to it you will have to spend energy once again.
I understand the developers have to make money, which is why i was sympathetic when the paid packs were released, and the premium “Expert Mode” too, but this is too much for me. An energy system just makes the game unplayable for me, since i typically play in spurts with multiple puzzles after another. I am very disappointed in this development and if it continues I will likely stop playing the game. This game was good at its core, and cracked me up with its funny pictures and copyright-avoiding movie titles, but I feel like the developers are straying away from that and it has taken the fun out of it for me.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for getting in touch, and for giving us your feedback about the game. It's very valuable to us, and we'll let our development team know about your thoughts straight away. If you have anything else you wish to tell us, please send a message to email@example.com.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
- 212.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Tapps Tecnologia da Informacao LTDA.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly - 1 week trial Subs $4.99
- Logic Pic - Hints Pack 1 $1.99
- small coin pack $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.