Take control of global logistics!
Become the owner of a logistics company delivering friendly and precise service to cities around the world.
Fulfill a city's delivery request using the trucks collected by you.
Build up more experience points in order to perform a variety of requests.
* Freight transport system
- Freight is first collected at a distribution center, then transported to each city.
* Distribution center setup
- A distribution center can be set up in an opened city.
- A city having a distribution center is a main logistics center, and surrounding cities' freight will be gathered in the city.
- Distribution centers can serve as a stepping stone to delivering long distances.
- Therefore, distribution centers should be strategically placed in order to complete deliveries more easily.
- Goods may be moved from one distribution center to another when they cannot be delivered at once to a certain location.
* Distribution center garage upgrade
- Upgrade your distribution center's garage in order to deploy more trucks.
* Distribution center warehouse upgrade
- You can upgrade the amount of freight that can be stored in a distribution center.
* Truck upgrade
- Engine, chassis, and fuel tank of each truck can be upgraded.
- Truck attributes can be upgraded using parts..
- When you upgrade a truck, it can make freight transported faster and farther.
This game doesn't require internet connection. You can play on offline.
* PLEASE BE AWARE !
- When playing the game while logging in to G+, data will be saved on G+.
- Later, when you newly install the app, log in to G+ again and reload your saved data.
- If you delete the app without logging in to G+, all data will be deleted.
- We do not collect any of your personal data.
Ratings and Reviews
I play this game for a couple of days, and after probably only five hours of gameplay or so, it takes so long for trucks to refuel, and it takes so long to earn the money that you need to expand, that it's really just not worth playing unless they make some changes. If they would speeded up a little bit I counted as one of those games that I'm gonna need to spend a slow time building up to actually enjoy playing, but until that happens I'm not gonna try.
I like this game.
Since my father does LTL with a small company, I know a tiny bit about the industry. This game has some detail on how a truck company works. I like the fact that I can send a truck out with a backhaul from the city it went to. The cargo variety is good, and the distribution center mechanics is also good. For an iPhone game, it meets my desires.
However, I do wish there was a way to convert coins to gems, or ambers as you call them. I have found the ambers to coins conversion, but it displeases me a little that I need to use a ton of gems to upgrade my distribution facilities as well as my vehicles.
It's still a decent game for what it is...
Could be great
This game could be great but it had balancing problems, maybe intentional, that nearly force you to make in game purchases you keep the game moving.
Then there's the map. I'm sure everyone would like to see their town as a stop, but you left out Savannah GA, one of the biggest shipping ports on the east coast of the US and Atlanta GA, everything in the south east of the US comes through Atlanta. If you're going to have a game about running a shipping company, you have to have those two in it!
The developer, Han Eol Park, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Han Eol Park
- 46.9 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Macaron Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 170 Ambers $9.99
- 80 Ambers $4.99
- 360 Ambers $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.