by LogMeIn, Inc.
Get secure anytime, anywhere access to your computers from your iPad or iPhone.
LogMeIn for iOS gives LogMeIn Pro and Central subscribers remote access to PCs and Macs over Wi-Fi or mobile data. Note: to use this free app you must first have a LogMeIn subscription.
Get started with these easy steps:
1. Download the LogMeIn app from the App Store.
2. Go to the PC or Mac you want to access and install the LogMeIn software.
3. Tap the LogMeIn app from your iPhone or iPad to access your computer
For detailed step-by-step instructions, please read the LogMeIn Getting Started Guide.
With LogMeIn for iOS you can:
• Access your home and work computers on the go
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad/iPhone
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad/iPhone
• Mouse and screen settings – choose your preferred method of remote control with scroll mode
• Magnifying glass and zoom slider – zoom by mouse, slide or with your fingers
• Quick access to your files with File Manager – save files directly to your iPad/iPhone so you can work on them offline, or move and copy files between devices.
• Change display color, resolution and network speed to maximize remote control performance.
• HD video and sound – watch videos located on your computer in HD and sound stream remotely
• Photo App Management – easily access and transfer photos with
• Email Attachments – attach any number of files, including photos and emails within the LogMeIn app
• Multi-monitor view – shake your device or three-finger swipe to switch between monitors
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a LogMeIn subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
We love your feedback!
Try these new remote management features that help you analyze and fix problems in the background, without user interaction:
• See when there's an active host-side user
• See a list of installed applications, including size, version and installation date
• Access a PowerShell terminal
• Take a screenshot of a host's main monitor
• View other system information, including OS version, CPU type, Last boot time
• Monitor drive usage
Also, we've added Linux support. Click any Linux machine on your Computers list for terminal access (without remote screen and mouse).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fantastic, but there is always room for improvement!
The company that I work for has been using LogMeIn for a couple of years now, we use it for about 150 computers. Working in the I.T. Field it is extremely useful to be able to hop on any computer around the country and resolve a problem with out having to run someone through step-by-step over the phone. Across our company, our PCs vary anywhere from Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and MacOS, and LogMeIn works well on all of them!
However, while it is fantastic, even on poor DSL connections, and works well with MacOS from a client standpoint, it could use some work on a MacOS host standpoint. When I use my MacBook from home to sign in remotely, I notice the app tends to loose connection more, and the app occasionally becomes unresponsive, causing me to need to force close the app. I also notice when loosing connection sometimes, LogMeIn has trouble reconnecting to the client, even though the connection status hasn’t changed.
We’re paying about a little under $4,000 per year, which is reasonable for what the product is. We have explored other options that are a little more versatile (like the ability to run repair scripts from the program), but honestly, aren’t as UI friendly or quite as reliable.
For the foreseeable future, we will continue to stick with LogMeIn and expand with them as well as we continue to grow!
Good Product, Terrible Update
I have used this product for nearly a decade in some form and this latest iOS app update is, in my opinion, overly and unnecessarily complicates once easy tasks for no apparent reason. System-to-System transfers are now so unintuitive, that I, a systems engineer, had to go to the knowledge base at LMI to see if it was still possible to do in the app. Even the selection of files and folders for moving or copying is now complicated by first having to select an option from a dropdown before making your selection. I get improvements in GUI and flow, but I for the life of me, can't understand these changes. Seriously, why the need to over-complicate the most simplistic and intuitive tasks this app once had as a strength over TeamViewer?? The reason I don't use TeamViewer just became the reason I may look for an alternative to LMI. Please fix this by reversing course and reimplement the older, more logical flow you once had.
Pure scumbags run this company
At a time when working remotely is vital to the workforce Logmein has once again proven they could care less about their customers. I once subscribed to their service after it went from being free to a paid subscription. That was fine as it was a valuable service to me although I went from access to all my computers to only 2. That was ok as they promised the app, which I paid $30 for at the time, would always be free and give me access to all my computers. This was great until yesterday when I opened up the app to find all my computers had “restricted access” and I would once again be subject to their subscription fees in the hundreds of dollars per year. I thank my lucky stars I had already started using jump desktop as the feature set destroyed everything logmein has to offer, which as of 13.4 iPadOS, supports full generic and Apple mice, trackpads etc. Adios Logmein you guys really take the cake for scumbaggery!
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 35 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for Individuals $349.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.