********* Now just $29.99. On sale for a limited time! Regularly priced $49.99 **********
Design a new logo in minutes using the flexible design tools of Logo Design Studio Pro 2. Choose from hundreds of pre-made logos and objects to jumpstart your creativity. Then add or change text (included in Logo Design Studio Pro 2 or from your own system), shapes, color gradients and more to get your look right.
All graphics included are in SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format. SVG allows you to fully edit each object to make unique new look...a creative advantage no other application includes.
Vector design tools allow you to scale logos to any size without losing their sharpness and clarity, and import and export SVG files that remain fully editable by Logo Design Studio Pro 2 or any other vector editor. You can even make your logo background transparent to easily blend in on any web or print-based project.
- Bézier editing visually shows adjustable nodes you can move or delete in order to change the look of shapes, text and curves
- Powerful Boolean operations allow you to quickly create complex new shapes by adding and subtracting shapes and text together
- Full support for SVG files, including import and export
- Dynamically add text as an outline of any line or shape; fill a shape with text; or create a unique text shape using Bézier editing
- When drawing freehand on the canvas, the Bézier pen automatically smoothes any choppiness to create a natural look to your drawings
- Import and export your logo in all popular formats (SVG, PDF, PSD, JPG, TIFF, BMP and more) including transparent backgrounds
- Advanced color control options, and linear & radial gradients help sharpen your look
- Full layer support
- Easy alignment tools
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS WITH THIS APP TO MACWARE SUPPORT!
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awful!!!! Do not purchase!!!
Some objects are clear, but pretty much everything is pixelated!!!
Developer Response ,
I apologize for not seeing your concern when you first wrote. Some of the templates have a raster thumbnail, so if you drag and drop from the graphics library, you do get the raster version. When you try to enlarge template drag and dropped to the canvas it will become pixelated.
However, if you double click the template that you want to use, it will load the vector version that you can manipulate the individual layers as well as increase and decrease the size of objects.
I apologize for the confusion and we are working on making this simpler to use.
Please contact us if you have any other issues.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.