Get the recognition that your business deserves with a remarkable logo that your customers can easily identify and connect to your brand.
* A logo maker with thousands of logo templates to choose from
* Customize all you want with fonts, colors, symbols and more
* Neatly categorized designs according to industry and alphabets
* And best of all, our logo maker is absolutely free for use
* Choose a logo for a consistent brand identity for your business
* Get a business card, stationery, web design, T-shirt design and more
* Ready-to-launch brand designs you can customize instantly with a logo
* Get all your branding and more done on a shoestring budget
Logo Maker Pro offers auto-renewing subscription options:
Logo Maker Pro Offers
●You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchases within Logo Maker
● Subscriptions are billed monthly on the subscription plan
• 1 Year subscription with a 3-day free trial then $35.99 per year
● Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
● Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
● Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thank you so much for your love!
We are always listening, email us for any support..
You Rock :)
- Bug Fixed & Performance Improved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
First, THIS IS HOW YOU CANCEL: go into your account on the App Store. Click on the purchased option. Scroll to the bottom and click my subscriptions. Find the subscription for this app and click on it, at the bottom of the screen there is a button that says cancel trial. Click on it. This is how you cancel all subscriptions for all apps on iPhones, iPads, etc.
I downloaded this app and started the free trial. For 3 days you can play around with the app and if you like it, they will charge you for it starting 3 days hence. Unfortunately, the app is a jumbled mess of categories that make very little sense and even though you’ve agreed to the conditions for the trial, they give you very little to use. There were maybe 10 different choices I could pick from to start building the logo. Out of 100’s. There were about 5 different fonts available, as well. Everything else is blocked. Not only was the platform confusing and busy, it was also very limited and from what I could see the choices you could make as a “pro” user weren’t worth the 37 cents a week. What a joke. Don’t bother with this mess. There are many other apps to choose from and a few I’ve tried myself. All of them were superior to this one and gave full unlock for the trial period.
Awesome!! Fourth app And best!!!
I have been trying to go at Dez for about 4 to 5 hours today so far and this is the fourth app I actually paid for to try to design something the first three are already deleted and this is the first app I am saving something and actually sharing it and excited about still not sure what I’m going to do but it is definitely a great feeling to have when it is a design of your own but help from somewhere that also has knowledge of what I’m doing thank you so much for this great app!!!! It has encouraged me instead of discouraged me today from moving forward with what I am trying to do!!! Again! Awesome job! Love it! Btw other apps I tried first were the top rated! My personal opinion this one is best to work with has great options still yet your own design!! Still wish I could of figured out how to add my previous sticker to one on here and see what it would look like! I believe can! I just did not watch the tutorials so it is my own fault! So again awesome app! Sry soling so excited!!
Don’t try to force me to subscribe
When I opened the app it took me through a tutorial and then it took me to a page that said subscribe to pro to get more content so I was like hmmm it’s just an advertisement for their pro version but I was wrong I couldn’t even get out of the option thing I tried pressing restore to see if it would bring me to the application itself but it didn’t so I closed the app and got back on hoping that The subscription thing would go away again and it didn’t so what’s the point of having a free app if your consumers can’t even use it if they don’t want pro how am I supposed to know if I want pro yet when I haven’t even been able to make anything official on it that I would like or just to see what they have in store not just some 30 second tutorial and a big turn down basically forcing you to get the pro version
- Jagwinder singh
- 152.3 MB
- Graphics & Design
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © mkapps
- In-App Purchases
- UnlockALL $3.99
- Unlock Random $1.99
- Unlock Fonts $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.