With Vintage Logo Maker, you can create professional-looking logos, flyers, labels, invitation cards, etc. in classic or modern vintage, minimal or watercolor style! With an incredibly huge amount of artwork in the app, the possible combinations are limitless!
If you looking for something to work as a fast solution to a logo problem, our logo maker app offers the quickest and easiest solution.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS USE VINTAGE LOGO MAKER FOR:
- creating small business logo ideas
- creating inspirational quotes
- for Facebook posts
- making business cards
- making flyers
- creating personalized cards
- designing t-shirt logo mockups
- dressing up a blog
- creating quick mockups
- creating a unique lock screen/home screen
- designing logos and watermarks
- creating birthday cards
- customizing Instagram photos
- using it to brainstorm before getting into Illustrator
- universal: available for all sizes of iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- both portrait and landscape orientation support
- optimized for iOS 13
- 1500+ premade design templates
- 6000+ royalty-free professional looking backgrounds, badges, decoration templates created by professional graphic designers
- more than 200 fonts included
- 100 vintage, watercolor & glamour overlays
- access to popular photo sites (Pixabay and Unsplash) to search and download over 2 million royalty-free images
- easy-to-use interface
- advanced layer editing: you can lock-unlock, flip, duplicate and change the opacity of badges, decorations, and fonts
- blur your background images
- put different overlays (distress effects) on any objects
- adjust font spacing and type curved text around a badge
- browse between fonts not only horizontally but vertically
- link and move more artworks together
- change the order of objects (layers)
- snap to the center feature
- flip objects vertically and horizontally
- advanced coloring option: save your favorite color, check your recently used color or add your color manually typing RGB code
- with Fine Tune, you can make a step by step fine adjustments to obtain more precise design
- if you make a mistake with designing use undo-redo feature
- import your own photos and fonts from Camera Roll, iCloud, Dropbox, Box or Adobe Creative Cloud account
- browse free fonts on the Web and import them directly into the app
- store your creations in the app and edit them later
- you can save your logo design with or without background (transparent mode)
- crop your finalized design to a required size
- save your composition as a layered PSD file and edit it later with Photoshop (Adobe Creative Cloud needed)
- export your design to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or Adobe Creative Cloud account
- share your open projects between iOS devices by uploading a backup to your iCloud, Dropbox or Box account
- you can easily share your design via E-Mail, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Vintage Logo offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
- Weekly Plan: $6.99 per week (billed weekly)
- Monthly Plan: $9.99 per month (billed monthly)
- Yearly Plan: $39.99 per year (billed yearly) after 3-days trial
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence
- Your subscription automatically renews at the end of the selected term, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- You can manage or cancel your subscription anytime from your iTunes Account Settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really love this app! The logo possibilities are basically endless! I only wish it was a pay one price for the pro version situation in stead of a subscription. I will NEVER pay for a subscription. However, with the free options you can still create amazing logos. I would like to offer one suggestion though. If you could make it possible to adjust objects the way you can adjust text, that would be great. For instance, you can bend text to fit an area. You currently cannot do that with objects you insert into the picture from your camera roll or the stock items offered. That would alone make it a 6 star app! Oh, also if you could erase or mask parts of the logo you would like to that would make it 7 stars! If you could use a masking brush or something like that.
Also, if it could be possible to make font clear that would be great! You should add the option to make font look like it’s punched out of the background it sits on so the image or color behind it shows through. THAT WOULD MAKE IT A 7 STAR APP!!!!!!! 😀
Please keep the updates coming and the great work! 😊
Wow...this is a life saving and inspirational app, no doubt. I'm crazy thrilled about this app and what it can do and how stable it is. I went from having a brewing idea to a full-on realization of an idea simply by creating my first logo. In fact the first logo I tried my hand at became the one I'm now using for my side business and all because the ease of the app and friendliness of its developers ( already been receiving some perks from them ) helped to put my mind at ease with this app that gives me solid tools and the ability to put a visual style to a brand. I can't thank the developers enough for creating and offering such an awesome app! I've only ever watched my friends work with programs such as Illustrator and for me, this app sure does a lot of what I've seen folk do before. The useful abilities of this app make creating, storing, duplicating, sharing, and reusing of a logo a breeze and the layout makes commands fast and easy. I just Love, Love LOVE THIS APP! ❤️❤️❤️
Finally! Sort of...
As someone who became somewhat adept using the print programs on my PC like "Corel", "Print Shop", etc., I have struggled trying to create the same sort of graphics on my IPad. Using your app, I've been able, for the first time, to easily navigate & create a logo for our daughter's wedding. And, more importantly, I was able to download an obscure font that, to date, had proved impossible to open in any logical document program. I'm so excited about the possibility for all the projects I can finally tackle with confidence! Thanks!
I For the first time the review above minutes before I started having problems opening each of the themed sections to explore their content before I settled on one. Suddenly, I couldn't make the the graphics of the "title page" go away. I could change the background but the "Volcano" graphics (for example) wouldn't go away. Finally, I deleted the whole app & reinstalled it but now my obscure, special font is gone! Sure hope I can figure out how I installed it the first time.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LOGOFLY LP
- 169 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2021 Logofly
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Create Logos and Designs $39.99
- Big Graphics Bundle $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.