*** NEW VERSION! GET IT NOW FOR ONLY $1.99 FOR ONLY 24 HOURS ***
No one knows your business better than you!
Easily design a professional looking logo and and then use it online or in print.
Need a new logo to give a memorable first impression for your new business or service? Or does your old logo simply need a fresh new look? Unwrap the sweet design tools of Logo Pop Lite to create a look that stands out from your competition!
Save time and money by becoming your own logo designer. Stay away from overpriced design firms and cookie cutter online logo services that don't always understand what you want and charge extra for more concepts. Use Logo Pop Lite to quickly add shapes and text, draw unique illustrations, adjust colors, add strokes, and more in order to polish your identity. Then save and export your logo to use on websites, business cards, letterhead, merchandise, social media, product packaging, gravatars, profile pictures, or any other branding or marketing piece.
Logo Pop Lite adds pre-designed logo graphics and customizable logo templates to make it even easier to quickly create the look you want, and new features have also been added to give you greater design freedom and functionality.
From concept, to design, to using your logo in print or online, you will not find a better value in logo design software than Logo Pop Lite!
Logo Pop Lite features:
• Includes 240+ pre-designed vector logo graphics to use royalty free
• Includes 49 pre-designed logo templates to quickly edit and make your own
• Create circular and wavy text
• Boolean operation support to combine shapes
• Create unlimited concepts and designs
• Perfect for any industry or interest
• Vector-based drawing tools keep your design sharp at any size
• You can even sell your logo designs to others because everything in Logo Pop Lite is royalty free
• Drawing tools include Rectangle, Oval, Round Rectangle, Round End Rectangle, Line, Polygon, Path, Freehand, Ring, Speech Balloon, and Arc
• Adjust freehand drawing to create smooth looking paths
• Add strokes (regular, arrowed, rough, zig-zag)
• Add fills (solid, gradient, pattern, zig-zag, hatch)
• Add text on a path
• Add an image to text
• Full layer support
• Easily align multiple items on your canvas
• Rulers and guides make it easy to place items in the right location
• Snap to grid, snap to guides, or snap to other objects
• Zoom in or out to get every detail pixel perfect
• Export in fully editable vector PDF
• Export as an image (JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF)
• Supports transparent backgrounds (PNG)
• Extensive help file explains how to use the powerful tools of Logo Pop Lite
• And more!
New pre-designed logo templates and royalty free graphics have been added, along with a fix for an image export bug.
Ratings and Reviews
scam.. absoluely worthless
basically ,they robbed me of my money..
all the standart logos that u can chose from the templates are already premade (which is a good thing), but you cannot change their color or improvise with it, only change its size and rotate it.. which makes it worthless.. also it is very slow, it has only few tools and nothing much you can do with it..
this kind of basic app should be free!! appstore is becoming a ripoff..
Developer Response ,
Not sure why you weren't able to change the colors but perhaps you needed to ungroup the items on the canvas first (you cannot apply changes to a grouped set of graphics and text because their attributes are different).
Does the job
I decided to give this a try since the price was discounted and there was only one bad review. It’s a decent app, and does the job it promises. It’s fairly easy to pick a template, modify to your heart’s content (change color, remove a graphic and add another, etc), and export in many different formats for web use or high-quality printing. I would like to see better text controls… they’re in there, but not easy to access. For kerning you have to go to the menu again and again to tighten or loosen. Changing type size is a bit awkward. But overall it’s doable, and in less than 15 minutes I have a logo that I will be using for years that I’m very happy with. I’d also like to see more templates and graphics to choose from, but the ones provided are great. More graphics that resemble letters, A-Z, would be handy to choose a graphic that relates to your company name.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback! We will continue to add more graphics and templates as we go along, and will see about better text controls in version 2.
Worked fine for me
Not sure why people have had problems with this software. I downloaded both the Free and Lite versions and bought the Lite version. Works just fine on my computer. And despite the fact I am artistically challenged I was able to create a pretty good looking logo. Only complaint is minor. Wish it had more pre designed logo vector graphics and templates. Aside from that, if you have more skill at art than I do, it is a good program.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 128bit Technologies LLC
- 8.1 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 128bit Technologies LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.