With Logoist 4 you can create impressive images and vector graphics – from simple layouts to sophisticated designs. Logoist 4 offers everything you’ll need to make your creative ideas come to life or to spark new inspiration. Developed for both professional designers and graphic artists as well as beginners, Logoist 4 provides not only a plethora of templates – ensuring an easy start for users without any prior experience with vector applications – but also offers powerful tools for professional users not found in other software.
The app’s large variety of comprehensive shape, style, preset, clip art and effects galleries are easy to appreciate. With a clean interface and powerful tools, including pre-made design elements that can be combined as desired, Logoist 4 offers incredible ease of use – even including versatile path editors useable to create any shape you want.
Logoist 4 is equipped with functionalities not available even in high priced suites. The Vectorizer converts any graphic element into a resolution-independent vector format for further editing, while preserving paths and even gradients. Logoist utilizes Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, allowing users not only to remove JPEG artifacts, image noise, and other image errors, but to also transform even the smallest and most pixelated graphics into high quality images.
Need to view a graphic or logo draft in multiple variations? Then use Artboards to create multiple workspaces within one document. Not sure whether to go for the blue or the red version of a graphic? Logoist helps to compare them side by side. You can also align graphics for different purposes – create reduced versions for use in a letterhead, larger ones for posters, and detailed graphics for magazine covers.
Need to create a quick draft? Simply use one of the template wizards which place you just a few steps away from finished cards, business cards, collages, and logos, which can then be further refined and edited. The “1-2-3 Logo” feature is another convenient tool, as it allows you to create completely different logo ideas for further editing or direct export with a single click.
Logoist 4 in a Nutshell:
• Clean user interface (including Dark Mode)
• Dozens of combinable styles, effects and filters
• Thousands of clip art and hundreds of fully customizable style templates
• Non-destructive boolean operations while preserving all vector information
• Suitable for pixel graphics, web, and resolution-independent print products
• X-ray mode for editing complex object and layer structures
• Pixel mode to create pixel-accurate designs
• Flexible group management and innovative layer management features
• All filters and effects are non-destructive and can be modified anytime
• Vectorizer: Converts any graphic element into a resolution-independent vector format
• Vector export file formats: PDF, SVG, EPS, PNG, JPG, HEIF, layered Photoshop PSDs, layers as separate PNG files
• Batch export: Export multiple formats and resolutions simultaneously
Top New Features of Logoist 4:
• Vastly improved User Interface
• Enhanced Dark Mode
• Vectorizer: Turn bitmaps into vector graphics – assisted by Machine Learning
• Enhance Images: Remove noise and compression artifacts – also ML-assisted
• Improved image cropping and background removal
• Complete new rendering pipeline based on Apple Metal for smooth zooming and editing
• Dramatically increased performance – edit thousands of objects in a single design at 60fps
• New Focus Mode: Edit a specific set of objects while hiding everything else
• Multiple Artboards: Keep drafts or different designs in a single document
• Multipoint Gradients: Create smooth gradients along arbitrary points, lines and curves
• Align text to any path or object
• Many new filters, generators, style presets and card presets
• Improved printing including support for multiple artboards
See the full list what's new list on www.syniumsoftware.com/logoist
Rendering quality on Macs with Radeon Pro Graphics Processor improved
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I started using Logoist with version 2 many years ago when I was asked to do some basic graphic design work and I knew nothing about graphic or vector design software. Even though I've now learned how to use some of the more "professional" software packages, I always find myself coming back to Logoist. The way Logoist works just fits the way my brain thinks that it should and I can get work done so much better and quicker. Version 4 is definitely a really nice update and I bought it as soon as I saw it had been released. The new masking features, text on a path and above all...the new 'vectorizer'...awesome!
This software is great because it's seemingly simple at first glance, but once you really dive in and learn how to use some of the features you start to really appreciate how powerful it really is. It's moved far beyond software just for making logos. I've used it for creating web graphics, print products, t-shirt designs, promotional materials...you name it.
For those just starting out with this software, I encourage you to open up a few of their templates and then have a look at the processes and effects that they've used to create really amazing images.
Love This App!
I create a lot of logos and buttons and other graphics for websites and this is my "go to" app for doing this. There is a bit of a learning curve, even coming from version 3, but once you know where the settings and such are located, the interface is easy to use.
I have always had great support with questions even with this developer's other apps.
Logoist 3 user for more than a year...
I've been using Logoist 3 for a year. I use the 123 Logo mostly and modifiy. So there are many aspects of Logoist 3 I haven't used.
So my comment will be about 123 logo... in Logoist 3 I could create a logo and later add to the logo becaouse of only one background. I could go back and use 123 Logo from the Canvas Menu Option and add my logo to the existing work in progress. With Logoist 4, I can't do that because of the Artboard paradigm... with each iteration of 123 Logo, a new artboard is created and I have to manually combine into a single artboard and delete the new one.
Much of 4 is the same a 3... however the Vectorization of an image is interesting and I hope this is improved. I have vectorized and image and got the image to a point of exporting to a jpg file only to have all of my updates to the image not export... there are messages associated with the export... I have been able to export some of the images and it is definitely a worthwhile change...
... there may be other changes on the Vector drawing side I've not used yet... will try to use.
If you are buying for the first time then you might want Logoist 4. Always get the newest app... the 123 logo works better in Logoist 3 simply because it's easier to use... the Artboard being the hinderance.... and maybe I'm missing something that further use will uncover....
- Synium Software GmbH
- 249 MB
- Graphics & Design
macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Synium Software GmbH Germany
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.