LogoScopic is a powerful logo design studio that will help you visualize and communicate the value and reason behind your brand without the need of prior design experience.
- + 850 fully editable & custom made Logo Templates.
- Advanced artwork recoloring and editing tools.
- + 100 hand-picked fonts supported by revolutionary typographic features.
- Export for Digital or Print uses.
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
If you haven't tried the free one and you're thinking of buying, go try the free one first.
For what it is, this is a pretty decent app. Unfortunately there are some minor issues that I had. Number one being that you can't recolor any of the icons. You can alter the color that's already there but if you want bright green and the icons color is dark blue, you're out of luck. Also, many of the icons are multicolored. If you're looking to create a simple two color logo for some inexpensive business cards then the vast majority of these images won't work for you.
I found a small bug in the editing. Once you're finished with the icon and move on to text, if you want to go back and reposition the image it doesn't want to let you. I tapped and double tapped and tapped and held and nothing seemed to allow me to go back. I found that if I repeatedly tap and swipe at the icon eventually I can get it to move and allow me to edit again. Other than that it does what the description says it will do.
Good- Needs some tweeks to make it great
This is a good app. I would say that it is worth the $4.99 I paid for it. It needs some tweeks to make it a 5 star app.
1) Better color editing of the icons. You can alter the level of 3 colors, but you cannot completely change the color choices. Needs to be able to swap colors and be able to make the whole icon one color.
2) The icon choices are great. More than what I have found in other apps.
3) The ability to add more than one icon is needed. Adding two icons together in creative ways is important when trying to create a logo that unique. This app does not let you do this.
4) I have found the pickiness of the user interface when moving text to annoying. You cannot move the text in the image when you think you should. You need to be in a specific editing place to move the text. I don't mind the general idea...just needs to have "sub-menu" be clearer when you can move text vs typing and changing the text color. An update to the controls would fix the issue.
Yes, I recommend this app.
Really happy with this app!
I managed to capture the big ideas of my brand identity with this application in just a few minutes vs. the hours I have spent over the last few days crafting something from scratch in Photoshop -- the product of which I still didn't really like. There's lots here to choose from with lovely typography options and you can easily export your logo to edit in more detail with other apps or when you're ready to put it to use!
My only quibble is that you can't go back in and edit your logo. It's simple enough to recreate what you came up with but if you just wanted to darken your font color it's a bit of a pain to go through the process again.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.