LogRabbit is the essential logcat viewer for Android developers. Save time and ease the pain of working with Android device logs.
LogRabbit monitors Android device logs in real time as well as providing the ability to save and view saved log files for offline analysis.
* Create saved filters using the powerful filter editor
* Quickly filter logs using regular expressions
* Quick keyword search
* Filter logs by app name, log level, tag, keyword.
* Combine filters for precise log viewing
* Color coded logs by log level (customizable colors)
* Supports multiple connected devices
* Easy formatting of JSON messages
LogRabbit YouTube List:
• Adds ability to add notes and filter by those notes
• Adds ability to see a pstree of log messages
• Improves dark mode support
• Adds a way to see and share filters
Ratings and Reviews
Support for pulling out json is worth the price
This developer is extremely responsive to supporting this application. When I had an issue it was resolved within an hour and then the update on the mac app store was then updated within a day
Awesome App especially the filters
This is an awesome app because it makes it really easy to have many different filters for looking at specific information. Info type is color coded which makes it easy to see exactly what you’re looking for. You can easily copy the log and send to someone else in your team to view as well.
Nice utility for debugging logcat
I'm experiencing an issue where autoscroll keeps turning back on, launching me hundreds of rows back to the start
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chris Wilson
- 1.2 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2019 Chris Wilson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.