LogScan was created for CERT team use to efficiently check out barcoded equipment to team members and produce an ICS 303-style report.
• Label your equipment with a barcode: type number and item number.
• Create or use existing ID tag barcodes for your team members.
• To deploy, scan a member ID and an item.
• On return, scan the item.
• List view shows who has what, and what items are in or out, at a glance.
• All events time stamped.
• Audible check-out/check-in confirmation.
• If you don't have team member IDs, items can be checked out to a team number.
• Export report to a spreadsheet app by email, text message, or copy into another app.
• Export and import equipment and team member database for full names.
• Self-contained; works without Internet.
• Not CERT-specific, track any barcoded item.
• Can use self-naming team member barcodes.
To check out an item, scan an inventory bar code on a piece of equipment and a team member's badge number. On return, scan the equipment bar code again. Reports are exported as comma-separated values (.csv) for display or printing in a spreadsheet app. Can check out to numbered teams instead of scanning member codes: After scanning an equipment item, tap 1 through 8 on screen.
LogScan uses the ZBar scanner library, source available on GitHub.
- Fixed: products are not imported
- Fixed: crash importing csv on iOS 7.1
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.