Welcome to LogTen, the world’s most complete pilot logbook. Download it today and experience the power of the first and only pilot logbook designed specifically for macOS used by over 120,000 pilots worldwide and in every airline to track flight time, currency, endorsements, duty, rest, BFRs and more.
▶ Try before you buy – Your first 50 hours of total flight time are on us. ◀
▶ Need flight data imported from your old logbook? We’ll do it for you! ◀
▶ What Pilots Say ◀
“Excellent program. Smart and simple to understand. I can log every aspect of my flight with a few taps. Love that it keeps track of currency, and expiring certificates like medical. Customer support is amazing. This App is a must have for all pilots.”
• Free while in training, or just try it out: no subscription required until you have more than 50 hours of total flight time
• Import data from CSV and tab delimited text files – our fantastic support staff will help you make the transfer of data efficient and easy
• Import airline schedules for over 100 Airlines
• Choose from over 100 built in reports or create your own custom reports
• Configure your own Smart Groups to analyze your time in any way you want
• Instantly edit large blocks of flights all at once
• Apply specific times to selected ranges of flights (e.g. Select all the C172 flights and log dual received with one click)
▶ LOG & PROTECT ◀
• Lightning fast data entry on Watch, iPhone, iPad and Mac
• Automated and totally customizable for the type of flying you do
• All your devices, always in sync
• Protects your logbook with automatic and manual backups. You can even name your backups for easy organization.
▶ ANALYZE & REPORT ◀
• On your iOS devices, one tap access to key analytics pilots need for each aircraft you fly - multi-engine, turbine, PIC, SIC, total instrument etc.
• Powerful, industry leading Smart Group technology on all devices so you can track virtually any aspect of your time and get the answers you need instantly - no calculator needed
• Over 100 built-in reports including experience reports, logbook formats from around the world, 8710 and pilot job applications
▶ PLAN & TRACK ◀
• Use LogTen Pro for Mac to import your flight schedule
• Track your goals with custom filters - for example progress towards achieving your ATPL, or how much XC Night you have
• Track your currencies, flight limits, flight duty limits, and rest
• Industry first Dynamic Time Loupe™ enables you to quickly identify potential future issues with rest, duty or flight duty period limits before they happen, including complex rest and duty regulations such as FAR117 and EASA regulations
As part of our goal to help more pilots succeed, we offer the LogTen service completely free until you have logged more than 50 hours of total time!
A subscription to the LogTen Service provides access to Coradine's professional system for managing all your flights, duties, and certificates, the ability to add unlimited new entries, and effortlessly sync your logbook between all your devices.
You always get updates, and you always get full access to your data, where you can view, edit, generate reports, export, and print.
Price may vary by location (see pricing under Top in App Purchases, or right in the App in the Store section of Settings). Your subscription will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Unlock Improved Sync & Enhanced Backup Now with LogTen 'Lightning'!
LogTen Lightning’s improved sync and backup functionality provides the ultimate safeguard for your valuable flight data, including higher performance syncing across devices, and the ability to name your backups for better organization.
▶ New Features ◀
• Improved Sync: Using multiple devices? LogTen Lightning makes sync across all your devices almost instantaneous.
• Enhanced Backup: Your irreplaceable flying life will be linked to your account, and backed up automatically, with multiple redundancy.
• Backup Organization: With LogTen Lightning, you'll also be able to name your backups. Giving you an easier and more organized way to keep track of what happened when, and revert back to it instantly if needed.
Version 2024.2.2 includes further optimization of LogTen’s new backup and sync functionality.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, Excellent Customer Service
I have used the app for many years with no real issues. Works great with many different options for keeping track of hours and goals. However, I never felt the need to write a review until I experienced Coradine's customer service. I was having a few issues with my iOS logbook syncing with my macbook logbook. I reached out to customer support to try and remedy the situation. Not only was their response very timely, but I had multiple back and forth e-mails with the same technician in a short period of time, resulting in all of my problems being fixed. The app has always been good, but I was so impressed with the support crew behind the scenes that I felt the need to get on a write a review after already using the app for 4 years. Keep up the good work Coradine.
Developer Response ,
Hello Danneuby, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. We're so excited to hear that you're loving LogTen Pro as much as we do, and that you had a chance to experience our world class customer service. Thank you also for having been with us for so long; we wouldn't be where we are today were it not for customers such as yourself.
Our entire company is passionate about helping pilots, and our support team works hard to make sure we get everything right. We're pilots ourselves, and it is always our pleasure to answer all your questions and make sure everything is working flawlessly. We're always standing by to help.
Stay safe out there! Tailwinds, Heather // Team Coradine
Good but is improving
The program is good and does a wonderful job of keeping organized with your logbook and being able parallel your paper logbook as well if you keep one as back up like I do.
I regards to issues or troubleshooting issues in particular customer service is good and the customer support is quite prompt. However I do not like having to email back and forth so much to describe the issue at hand. Sometimes a simple phone call would resolve issues much faster than emails. The only other gripe I have is if you send an email and they get back to you but you have to lets say go fly and only see the email when you get back on the ground later they will close your ticket before you even respond back, this needs to be better in understanding that the customer may not always be sitting in front of a computer and able to respond quickly, and for any doubters on this subject no the email and their response to close it fell within the same day and I wasn't able to see it until late night.
Developer Response ,
Hello Shadow Aviation, thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you're loving LogTen as much as we do, and it's always great to hear about the logbook backup redundancies that you have in place. In case you didn't know, you can also create a static backup of your LogTen logbook on your Mac to be saved in iCloud and/or Dropbox - just click on the Backups icon in the upper right-hand corner of the app, then click on the + button in the lower left hand corner and you're all set.
Regarding your experience with support, we hear and understand your frustrations. Our small, but dedicated support team is spread across the globe and we pride ourselves on prompt and expert email replies. We do hope to be able to offer a dedicated support phone line in the future that will match our current exceptionally high quality standards for communication, once our resources allow. And thank you for letting us know about the unexpected closure of your support ticket - this does not sound like part of our standard response flow and your feedback lets us know that something in our automations is needing review. Please know that even if your ticket is set as solved, you can always reply and it will be reopened and our support team will be notified. We're always standing by to help! Tailwinds and blue skies // Heather & Team Coradine
Don't waste your money on the Mac Edition
For the money spent, the support, quality and ease of use of the product does not come close to any other product you'll spend this much money on. The app interface and how you log is pretty good, but god forbid you want your iphone / ipad logbook to be synced with your mac, then it's a nightmare. I paid for both options, like the ipad / iphone logging for in the plane and then the ability to edit when I end up in the hotel for the night while I'm on the road. This sync issue has been plaguing me for months and instead of just taking care of it, which I'm sure they have the capability of doing it if they wanted to, they give me instructions on how to do it myself as if I'm geek squad...hey guys if I was that smart I wouldn't be paying you $120 a year, I'd be smart enough to do this on my own using excel. Anyway, unless they immediately correct this nonsense issue so I can focus back on flying, I'll be looking for an alterative and update this review
Developer Response ,
Hello Jeff, thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. We're so sorry to hear about any less than stellar experience. We're a small team of pilots who are passionate about aviation and helping other pilots, and would like to reassure you that we are dedicated to working with you until you are 100% satisfied. Our iCloud sync features continues to be more robust and reliable than ever, and we appreciate the continued opportunity to serve you and all your electronic logbook needs to make sure everything is running smoothly. If there continues to be any unexpected difficulties, please be sure to reach back out and mention this review so that we can prioritize our reply to you. Blue skies and tailwinds! // Heather & Team Coradine
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Coradine Aviation Systems
- 69.2 MB
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2024 Coradine Aviation Systems, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro $129.99
- Founder Pro $104.99
- Legacy Mac Only $99.99
- Enterprise Pro $99.99
- Pro $14.99
- Founder Pro $14.99
- Legacy Mac Only $94.99
- Mac $14.99
- Enterprise Pro $14.99
- Enterprise Legacy Mac Only $89.99