Are you looking for a League of Legends summoner lookup app that delivers ranked stats, match history and champion performance? LoLHistory is the app for you! You don't need to browse LoLKing and OP.GG on your phone anymore, just open the app and search a LoL player by entering their summoner name, region and instantly bring up match data, player builds and champion stats. You can even browse current live games to help you scout your opposing team's runes and masteries and champion proficiencies.
LoLHistory is a great way to analyze tons of data for the worlds most popular esports MOBA game. By reviewing your matches and champions stats you'll be able to find the best builds you've been using in each matchup and determine your strengths and weaknesses. The app includes popular League of Legends success metrics like KDA, CS, damage done, wards placed etc. Even if you're a greasy Teemo main, a toxic Draven one-trick or another blind Lee Sin this app can help you Reform(tm) and become the next LCS pro!
* Summoner lookup with saved search history
* Endless scrolling ranked match history
* Advanced match statistics including player builds, damage dealt, damage taken, gold earned by player and combined stats like kill participants, dmg/min and gpm
* Ranked champion stats breakdowns including your best and worst items and builds with that champion and graphs to show KDA, CS and win/loss performance over time
* Solo queue, flex and team league standings and information (rank, lp, wins & losses, lp and win percent)
* Current live game lookup with detailed information including player champ proficiency, summoner games played and winrate, and runes and masteries
* Tons of sharing options so that you can let all your friends know what a pro LoL feed lord you are XD
* View official gold graphs, build paths and damage breakdowns of the selected match directly on the LoL website from within the app.
NA, EUW, EUNE, BR, KR, LAN, LAS, OCE, RU, TR, JP
We can not support Garena or Tencent servers due to Riot restrictions :'(
This product isn't endorsed by Riot Games and doesn't reflect the views or opinions of Riot Games or anyone officially involved in producing or managing League of Legends. League of Legends and Riot Games are trademarks or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc. League of Legends © Riot Games, Inc.
+ Fixed failing network request
+ Fixed crash bug on store page
Ratings and Reviews
The app is bugged
The app has like copies of matches near each other like when u try to swap down they automatically make more copies to matches. Please fix the bug
Works well, and gives info needed
Developer Response ,
There's a new patch in review right now. Riot shut down their old API so I've been in a scramble to get the App up to date with the new version. Sorry for the delay
My Favorite League-Related App
This app is great for what it does. There are some things not perfect (what do the colored bars next to the champions in the match history stand for?) but besides those little things, this app is awesome. It loads way faster than my browser, which makes checking peoples' histories/reflecting on my own history way easier. And I love the section where you get to see your individual champion performance overall. Great app, just fix some of those clarity issues!
~Jaka says hi~
EDIT: Wow, the creator gave a key for what the colored bars stood for after this review. If that isn't good care for customer satisfaction, I don't know what it. Double 5 stars for this app.
EDIT AGAIN: WOW, now everything is free. Kudos again to the creator, this is a great app and is definitely the best for how convenient it is.
- Oskar Separovic
- 24.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Print and Pixel
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.