"The London Pass app is your essential travel guide to help you make the most of your visit to the city. Take in the view from the top of the Shard, discover London from a hop-on and hop-off bus or enjoy views from the Thames on a sightseeing cruise.
HOW IT WORKS
- Flexibility: How long do you want to spend sightseeing? Buy your pass directly through the app or choose an instant download.
- Scan & go: Effortlessly scan your digital ticket at every attraction. Your pass activates from the first scan.
- Exclusive passholder offers: Gain access to offers, only available to passholders, all within the app.
WHAT'S ON THE APP?
- Plan your trip around 80 London attractions including Tower of London, Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tours and Westminster Abbey.
- Build your own itinerary or get some inspiration from our expert recommendations. Add attractions to your favorites list by tapping the heart.
- Buy your pass on the app. Pick from 1,2,3,6 or 10 day pass to suit your travel plans.
- Access exclusive passholder offers across theatre, day trips and more, including Warner Bros Studio Tours - The Making of Harry Potter and Stonehenge.
- Use an interactive map that locates the attractions closest to you
Download for free today"
We've made improvements to the stability of the app so that you can have the best city visit possible!
Ratings and Reviews
I spent two days in London and so I hoped to see several major attractions in that time. London Pass was just perfect for that. I saved quite a bit of money doing it this way, and it worked flawlessly everywhere I went.
I would highly recommend using this app. I was a bit concerned about the low ratings, but I think a large majority of people download the app and are pleased with their experience, and then just delete it once they leave London. I saw lots of people using the London Pass app at the entrance of each attraction and never saw any hiccups. So I’d advise everyone to go with this app so you have everything you need from tickets to tips for each attraction right on your phone! I’m very happy with this whole experience!
App worked well for June 2018 trip
Used app on iPhone 7 and all worked well. Bugs may have been fixed or just worked well on my platform. I downloaded tickets prior to arriving in London and screen shot them just in case I had any problems. I also printed receipt from email for backup. However all worked in London and allowed us to see many things in a 3 day period without worry of tickets or lines. My only issue was the London Pass did not accurately tell us that Westminster Abbey was closed on day we planned to see it. Also, due to the Jubilee a few places were closed —there should be a rain check system in place if this occurs in which certain locations are extended one day after activation if there is a closure. I’m sure an algorithm could be created to address this problem. It requires detailed personnel to check status of each location each day and log it into system.
Good, but glitchy and slow
The app doesn’t update in the background, so when you open it it takes a few moments for it to update. Best to do this before you leave your hotel, so that way you’re not holding up the line (queue) at whatever attractions you’re visiting that day. I ended up taking a screenshot and just using that. It would be awesome if the passes could be added to Apple Wallet.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Go City Ltd
- 93.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Go City