The official Long Beach Transit app is here! Travelling Long Beach has never been easier.
No need to stop to purchase a transit ticket anymore, now you can buy your tickets on the go with the app!
Through the app, residents and tourists of Long Beach, CA can now:
1. Purchase Long Beach Transit Tickets
2. Track Bus Routes and Maps
3. Access Transit Tickets purchased using the app
4. Exclusive Offers: Exciting offers on activities, movies, events and many more.
5. Meal Plans: Buy Long Beach Meal Plans
1. Purchase Long Beach Transit Tickets and following tickets are available in the app
- Single Ride and Passes (1 Day, 5 Day, 30 Days)
- Aqua Link Tickets and LBT-UCLA Ride Tickets
- A wide variety of Museum Transit Tickets
2. Track Bus Routes and Maps
- Select starting point and destination
- View Route Suggestions
- View Route Details
- View Routes between any two points on Maps
- View Upcoming Buses details
3. Access Transit Tickets Purchased using the app
- View purchased tickets in Wallet
- Activate the tickets with a single tap
- View activated tickets in “Tickets in Use” section
Note: Activate the tickets only when you are on board.
4. Exclusive Offers for LBT riders
- View exciting offers that are available for LBT riders
- View offers available for Activities, events, and movie tickets
5. Buy Long Beach Meal Plans
- Get meals for less than $6
- Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Does exactly what it offers.
I wanted to take a moment to thank Long Beach Transit for helping locate a personal belonging I left on the route bus. When I realized it was gone I sent an FB message asking if it had been found. Despite it being Friday night at almost 11pm, I got a reply very quickly. The person replying contacted the night supervisor. I asked if I could please have a message tonight if they found it and 20 minutes later they did just that. They found my item, contacted me to let me know it was found and safe and will have it waiting on Monday! I wish I could personally thank the person who answered my message, the night shift supervisor who followed through and the driver that found it and called it in. It means so much to me that they were so kind and thorough and invested in helping me. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!
So far I'm really in love with this app. I've been tracking buses on the website until recently, which wasn't the most convenient way of doing so. Then I decided to look for an app, got one (not this one), got very annoyed and disappointed, deleted it... And then, after a week of using the website, decided to search for an app again... and found this. THANK YOU, GUYS!! Really, this app has all I needed (well... maybe route planning would be also nice to have, but I'm also happy now). I use 2 buses to get to work, and, depending on the time I get home, I can mix and match my route options... And this app makes my life soooo very much easier!!! Especially with the option of saving the most favourite bus stops.
Cool, simple and helpful.
Have been using it for over a year. Without it I would have a hard time figuring out which bus in Long Beach would be best to connect too. What I love is that you can plan for arriving or departing by and you can ask for a notification of when to leave (helps when you lose track of the time). I also like that I can actually see on a map the stop I need to get off at, and even if I hop on a bus I can pull up the line I’m on and see where it would be best to get off.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.