Want to share a long conversation to a friend? Or want to post an article as one image?
Won't be strangle any more! Just take a few overlapping screenshots and Long Screen Stitch will stitch them together without any operation.
ScreenStitch Premium subscription
- You can subscribe for cloud storage to backup your screenshots and save HD images.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use private cloud storage to save your screenshots and save HD images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of yearly package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
-Add the "Photo collage maker" features.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works great, needs update
I downloaded this app a few weeks ago and since then I’ve used it enough to warrant the full version. However, when I did finally subscribe for the full version the app did not recognize my subscription. Every time I try to upload to the cloud or login/register the app redirects me to the subscription sign up page. Please fix, thank you.
I recently downloaded a photo stitch App recommended by the App Store and the App was unable to find my screen shots nor did it allow me to pick screenshots for it to stitch together. I opened this App and it couldn't find my screenshots, but allowed me to pick the ones from my Camera Roll and effortlessly it stitched them together. No in App purchase to remove a watermark no confusing cross advertising. The only thing that was different was the language was not English. Although any avid Apple user can know what they were asking about saving the photo, I clicked the option on the right and it was the correct option.
Wow this is a much needed app but horrible execution. Got two error messages when trying to create long text messages. First one said the images need more overlapping so I took the time to crop out the top of the text messages and the bottom of the text messages so that the person’s name at the top and the space to create new messages were removed to solve for this. Once I took all the time to do that I surely expected it to work. Unfortunately it gave me a new message saying all the images need to be the same WIDTH. Guess what? They’re text messages! They’re all the same width! Even if they weren’t the same width, a good app would compensate for this itself by leaving blank space along the extra width. The fact that it’s incapable of doing this shows me that this app is certainly not up to the task of what it promises
- 韵 张
- 23.3 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Yun LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Cloud Storage VIP $13.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.