LongScreen is a simple app for combining multiple screenshots vertically or side-by-side automatically.
Here’s how it works:
• Take screenshots you want to combine, open the app and give it access to your camera roll.
• Tap and choose multiple screenshots from the gallery, choose your merge option, and you’re done! The LongScreen algorithms will analysis those screenshots and combine them together.
• The processed screenshot can be saved back to your Camera Roll, sent in Messages, copied to clipboard, posted to Facebook or Twitter, and more. You can also easily delete the original images that you no longer needed.
• Enhance your iOS workflows using x-callback-urls
iPhone X compatibility update
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t waste your time or money
This app is nothing like the description, has no versatility, no edit-ability, and half the time doesn’t even stitch together all the screenshots I selected. Even when it does stitch, it stitches screen shots out of order and doesn’t crop the toolbars. Furthermore, if you try editing the screenshots yourself so that upon import to the app there’s nothing to edit, the app doesn’t even let you import the edited pictures. This app is totally useless and I hate it and this your warning to stay away. Pay $2.99 for “Stitch It!” instead because it is exactly what this app wishes it was.
Is there any way I can get my money back? Yes, this app stitches screen shots together, BUT IT LEAVES HEADERS IN BETWEEN SHOTS! So you have a consistent photo for your thread but it's interrupted by the time and your battery status.
I tried cropping out the headers so it would stitch the screenshots more cleanly, but the app will not let you select edited photos, it only loads screenshots. What a complete waste.
Please either give me my money back or fix the app to give the user more control because clearly is not intuitive enough
Simple utility but please update
I like this app for it’s simplicity. It does what I need it to do for the most part and can edit further in other apps that are better for that anyway. What I would like is for the app to be updated to support the most recent iPad Pro sizes (specifically the 11”), as currently I am unable to stitch screenshots with this aspect ratio as they don’t appear in the app.
The developer, Shing Cheong Cheung, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shing Cheong Cheung
- 8.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Shing Cheong Cheung
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.