“Lookback is the memory app we've been waiting for. Sharing and reliving memories are what they should be - easy and fun.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
Memories are stories, not photos. Just think about it – when you relive memories, you don’t just look at photos. You sit down with your friends and family and you retell stories.
Why then are we all relying on photo albums to preserve our memories? Photo albums are great, but they're only good at one thing – preserving photos. If you want to actually preserve your memories, then you need to start preserving your stories. That’s where Lookback comes in.
Lookback is simple. When you create a Lookback memory, you add a title, you choose who to share it with, you add photos of the memory, and most importantly, you record yourself telling the story of the memory. Anyone who receives the memory can add their own photos, and their own stories, leaving you with a memory that you can actually relive, anytime you want.
How does Lookback work?
1. Curate your memories – easily compile photos from a particular memory, instead of by date, time, or location. Popular memories include first times, the birth of a child, wedding days, childhood memories, and other favorites to remember forever.
2. Narrate your memories – record a video of yourself talking about what makes the memory meaningful. Tell a story!
3. Celebrate your memories – reminisce, cherish, and re-experience your favorite memories whenever you want. It’s like watching a movie of your life!
What makes Lookback different?
Lookback turns photos into the story of your life – memories become more than just photos of what happened…they are stories that document the most meaningful moments of your life.
Relive your favorite memories like never before – before Lookback, you would need to be with someone to share stories of your favorite memories together. Now, you can relive them whenever and wherever you want.
Organized, meaningful memories at last – memories in photo albums are hard to find because they’re organized by date, not the memory they represent. With Lookback, memories are easy to find and fun to relive, just like they should be.
- Added audio-only memories
- Added the ability to re-order photos when creating a memory
- Upped the photo limit for memories to 20 (from 10)
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice app to share memories
This app is super sick. Instead of losing memories in texts or buried in thousand on pictures on the phone. This app make sharing memories/photos super seamless. It allow you to share photo/videos with friends and family as a memory which u can share with a message. It is super easy to use and you can conveniently view old memories without having to go into phone texts or photo album. Definitely recommend 100%
Incredible app - such an easy way of sharing memories w/ friends and family across the globe. No longer have to dig through old txt conversations and photo albums via multiple platforms. Great way to keep in touch w your loved ones and relive all the great memories you’ve shared. Addicting and very funny too!
Extremely easy to sign up, no sharing of data, and more personalized way to share and store memories. Can’t go wrong.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Lookback App Co.
- 31.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.6 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Copyright 2020 Lookback App Co.
- In-App Purchases
- Lookback Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.