Looky uses the best machine learning algorithms to find really important information like which celebrity do you most resemble?!
Share your match on Facebook, Twitter, iMessage, wherever you'd like!
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service: https://celebritylook-alike.com/tos
Ratings and Reviews
Kinda Fun, but annoying and not super accurate.
I know it’s a free app and ads are how you make money, but having to watch a video every single time you use a new picture or want more results is annoying. With more results, I had the same celebrities two or three times. It wouldn’t show “more results”. And some of the celebrities chosen were not accurate at all. Only about 2/5 are.
Also, this app only has 5 star ratings because THATS ANOTHER WAY TO GET YOUR RESULTS. I find that unfair.
Download this app to buy the real app!
So if you were looking to just get a quick little entertainment out of this app, you won’t. Immediately it will give you that “buy our premium” pop up, you’ll see the ‘x’, click it, wait... hold on, click it again..... okay, refresh the app, same pop up, “okay maybe it’ll work this time”, click it. Okay this just doesn’t work, click ‘continue’, “purchase our premium! First 3 days free, after that 9.99/week!” Okay no. So essentially this app is free to draw in attention and then leave you hanging because they need that 9.99. I don’t understand that, many other apps with similar technology to them are only .99, and that’s a one time payment. Look into your market before you produce an app.
Just not worth your time
So at first it was annoying because you had to either give it a 5-star review or watch a ad to get 1 result, only 1. Then it got more annoying because to get more than one result, you had to watch ANOTHER ad. Then the thing that got me the most annoyed is it said (tons and tons) of times I looked like older men. That was like a insult because I’m REALLY, REALLY “girly”. I have
long hair, wear makeup and jewelry, and there was also a VERY “girly” background in the photo. It said I looked like a older, pale, short red-colored hair, bearded male. When I’m younger, tan, long light-brown colored hair, and I’m a non-bearded (lol) female. Until this is fixed, I will no longer use this app because (to me) being told you look like a man (when you obviously don’t) was insulting
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Who do I Look Like Inc.
- 38.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Who do I look like Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited A $9.99
- Promotion B $29.99
- Unlimited B $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.