LOOM is a free app that blends expert health information, real-life stories, and noteworthy news into snackable learning to help women thrive. Co-created with doctors, LOOM provides a simple way to boost your body awareness and stay informed—in just a few minutes a day.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE LOOM
• Find answers you’re looking for, backed by trusted research. We offer short, easy-to-understand guides sourced from medical journals so you can get the answers you need quickly and efficiently, then go about your day. No more internet misinformation, googling your symptoms, or doom-scrolling for a diagnosis.
• Listen to real-life stories from women who’ve been there. Our intimate audio stories act as mini podcasts where women share their personal health journeys. Find comfort in shared experience, relief in knowing you’re not alone, and tips that may help you in your own journey.
• Discover facts, polls, and news your body can use. Learn powerful health information, engage with a supportive community, and stay in-the-know with insightful articles. Our Discover feed is updated throughout the week to encourage your daily wellbeing and self-care practice.
Provide a safe space to inform, normalize, and empower your health and wellbeing journey during every phase of life. We're your lifelong learning partner helping you better understand and know your body—covering 19 different topics including: periods, abortion, birth control, sex & intimacy, pregnancy, fertility, miscarriage, menopause, PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, and more.
Plus, there’s no paywall—everything is free, and we’ll never share your data. Start learning about your body and feeling better in it with LOOM.
LOOM is not engaged in rendering medical, health, diagnostic, treatment, or similar healthcare advice or services via our Services. No Content should be considered or used as a substitute for medical advice, care, diagnosis, or treatment.
Audio transcript improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Finally, the women’s health app we deserve
Loom is now a regular part of my daily app browsing, and I’m so glad it exists. As women, so much of our health and wellness education is dated, ill-informed, or hard to access for many. Loom is the first app I’ve encountered that offers a deep dive into just about everything my body could be experiencing… and not with a scary WebMD spin, but from a compassionate and informed place. The design is engaging and honestly really cute lol, to the point I forget I’m on a health app! The storytelling elements and anecdotes from real women make this app invaluable. I’m so glad this exists.
The Women’s Health App We’ve Been Needing
What a breath of fresh air Loom is! Not only is it beautifully designed and easy to use and navigate, but the content itself is fascinating and I’ve learned a lot. Even about topics surrounding women’s health that I didn’t realize I should be thinking about. Topics like advocating for our own health and wellness have been eye opening.
LOOM is the future
LOOM is an incredible resource - one I wish I had when I was growing up. As a middle aged woman I still feel lost navigating health for women, and LOOM is an excellent resource to make those things less confusing. There are so many helpful resources, personal stories, simple explanations, that LOOM provides. I one hundred percent recommend this app to others.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LOOM HQ, Inc.
- 65.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © LOOM HQ, INC.