Join Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Marvin The Martian, and all the classic toons to build the greatest Toon Team in Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem!
Assemble a team with Tweety Bird, Taz, Road Runner, Wile E Coyote and more to wage insane battles in a vibrant Looney Tunes™ world. Collect all of the classic Looney Tunes™ cartoon characters in this epic action RPG.
Strategize based on classic rivalries! Get bonuses when you face an iconic foe like Wile E Coyote vs. Roadrunner or Bugs Bunny vs. Elmer Fudd!
Steal crates in PVP to get rewards and power-ups!
Build a town of your favorite cartoon characters and famous Looney Tunes™ landmarks. From the Warner Bros tower to Bugs Bunny’s rabbit hole, you shape your personal Looney Tunes™ world!
Build your own Looney Tunes™ World, collect your favorite characters, and discover their unique and hilarious fighting abilities.
Download Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem today!
THE Looney Tunes™ YOU LOVE
- Collect your favorite Looney Tunes™ characters
- Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd, Wile E. Coyote, Granny, Porky Pig and more!
- Build a team, power them up and battle with cartoon skills and weapons
- Level up your team of toons to unlock ridiculous special attacks inspired by famous cartoon gags
- Recreate famous feuds like Wile E Coyote vs Roadrunner!
- Fight teams of toons in iconic locations
- Travel everywhere from the forest where Elmer hunted Bugs to space with Duck Dodgers
- Play through iconic cartoon conflicts
- Use your wits in turn based combat
- Choose your team to strategically counter your enemy’s toons
- Find synergy between characters for friendships and combinations
- Build your Looney Tunes™ town
- Earn resources by assigning your toons tasks to complete
- Collect iconic cartoon landmarks
- “Of course, you realize, this means war.”
- Competitive events where you can steal crates and materials from other players
- Defend against other players or go on the offense and earn stars
- Form alliances to complete events
Become the maestro of mayhem in Looney Tunes™ World of Mayhem! Download now!
Additional Information, Rights, and Choices Available to California Players: https://scopely.com/privacy/#additionalinfo-california.
- New Sliders in Store offers. Move the slider to purchase an offer as many as 50 times with one button press
- Reworked store animations and improved tech so that every purchase takes less time to load
- Alliance R&D rank rewards are now claimable as soon as last week's event ends
- You can now see the Top 3 Alliances in R&D Leaderboard instead of Top 2
- Member Scores Tab in R&D no longer fail to load and display Player Names with special characters correctly
Ratings and Reviews
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT until..
I’ve been playing this game addictively for over 2 year, until Arena update came out sadly. The game got a lot boring after that update specially that I was in high levels of it which made me stop playing it. This game is definitely for people who have enough of patience and time because it takes a lot of your time to play. I was so addictive to it even tho I was super busy as a college student but I still managed to play it at least 80% of my time in a day, it’s as if this game was my life. I used to check this game every time I’ve opened my phone and set alarms to wake me up in the middle of the night just to open my crates before it gets stolen, so basically my entire schedule was connected to this game which was a bit crazy and after passing more than 2 years of playing it I had to slow down and try to cut it off for some time since I’ve been wasting almost all my time on it. I would’ve given it five stars for all the fun time I’ve had UNTIL Arena came out and it made me quit the game. It’s a lot harder for me to play it again since I haven’t been playing for quite awhile and the new updates aren’t helping at all. I feel like the game has ended because the start of Arena sadly.
Now that I see all the comments about this games’ economy I should have never purchased gems but like many I found the game play intriguing enough to warrant purchasing a “flash sale” bundle. My joy was quickly snuffed out when I accidentally spent 1000 gems on upping energy in one of the silly alliance wars special events. I quickly stopped what I was doing, making certain not to spend the 10 energy just refilled and sent a note to customer service confident that this could be remedied. Much to my surprise I was told that while they sympathized with me, there was no way to reverse the 1000 gems “fat finger” mistake made. The energy was never spent, they could have easily deducted it from my account if they felt I was trying to get something for nothing (they didn’t need to because the event ended). As far as not being able to remedy the mistake I’m certain we (players) have received free gems in the mail when Scopely screws up but according to customer service this must have ended. So, I sit here, frustrated, writing this review that will most likely never be read but I need the therapy. So, am I wrong? Is my request out of bounds? The review prior to this one calls out similar issues with in app purchases. Do app developers build environments that increase the odds of players making “fat finger” mistakes? It seems plausible and highly unethical. IN CONCLUSION, THINK LONG AND HARD BEFORE SNAPPING UP ONE OF THOSE FLASH SALE EVENT BUNDLES.
Could have been amazing
Sadly but not surprisingly, greed ruined another potentially amazing free to play game. The art and animation are wonderful, and it’s a really fun concept. Unfortunately, the free to play overlords in the company want your wallet more than your praises. I don’t like free to play models, but I accept them. This game, however, has only been out 2 weeks and is already geared for whales (big spenders). It uses special events (holidays, etc) as an excuse for you to spend more money rather than giving you much free stuff (what other free to play games do). Sure you can earn some, but they also offer tons of rewards you can’t possibly earn without paying real money. There is literally no way to reach them otherwise. And the gems you can earn for free don’t go very far at all. Everything you need in game currency for is way too expensive. I have paid money in other games with a much better rewards system, but I will not be spending a dime on this one unless something changes. And for a game that revolves around brawling with other players, it does a pretty terrible job at pairing you with a fair match most of the time. I may keep playing a little longer to see if the devs are listening, but for what could have been amazing, I feel pretty disappointed. Two stars, one for the animation team and one for the designers. None for the bigwigs who are way too greedy for a game that just came out.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Scopely, Inc.
- 323.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Xhosa, Zulu
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. 2018 All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems $4.99
- Sack of Gems $9.99
- Bucket of Gems $19.99
- Golden Ticket 3 $2.99
- Pack of Gems $29.99
- Special Pack 20 $19.99
- Welcome Gem Offer 5 $4.99
- Hoard of Gems $99.99
- Special Bundle 10 $9.99
- Barrel of Gems $49.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.