Enjoy editing videos as never before! Use filters, trim, crossfade, delay… You will become a video pro using the amazing settings to share a perfect composition!
Create awesome moving pictures in seconds :D
Simply upload your video
Paint motion on the freeze frame
Even add a filter to give it a unique look
Save to your camera roll or share it on your favorite social media
App offers auto-renewing subscription option:
• 1 Year subscription with a 3 day free trail than $19.99 per year
• You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchases within Loop.er
• Subscriptions are billed yearly on the subscription plan
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Thank you so much for your love!
We are aways listening, email us for any support: email@example.com
You Rock :)
Few bugs fixed to improve performance :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Video Export - Low Quality Export.
The video export is low quality. When you mask out the background you can clearly see the difference between the still image and the animated part. I was expecting both the animation and the still piece to blend as one.
Are there plans on allowing export as 1080? Are there plans to fix the blending between the still and animation? Besides these 2 issues the app works well.
I wonder if in the panicked moneygrabatorium this app is made in someone bursts in the door literally every 2 seconds and starts singing Jennifer Hudson - loudly indeed - then swats iPads out of hands and kicks computers off desks before the power goes out in the building. Because this thing is a total S-show of ads, crashing, begging for money, and who knows maybe if they calm the eff down with shoveling ads up our mind holes and focus on stability long enough to do literally anything besides fail in a comically soon, sudden, and obnoxious way there might be an app in there.
Their glitch program begs you pathetically to try the pro version after a few days they want $5.99 a week. Uh huh. Sure guys. Great plan. I’m totally sold. Seems legit.
/iPad Pro, up to date, I’m rarely bothered by honest errors or trying to make a living, etc . Totes ridicky. If Apple let us block developers I wouldn’t look back.
wish it could save my videos
I love this app but when I first started using this it saved my videos okay...by that i mean sometimes it would say there was an error and I would have to try again but to see the app freeze then I have to close out of it and open it again, now that happens every time I make a video and try to save it. Please fix this! I love using this app but I want to save my videos to my phone, and also i would like the app creators to improve the video quality, when I upload videos I see a slight downgrade in video quality. Overall great app but needs fixing.
P.S. love the loop settings perfect for insta!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SOLUCIONES DE COMUNICACION EMPRESARIAL SL
- 181.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © SOCEM
- In-App Purchases
- Loop.er Premium $4.99
- Unlock All $4.99
- Loop.er Premium $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.