Take a trip through Looper - a joyous, melodious casual game that puts your sense of rhythm and timing to the test.
Every tap starts a colourful new beat that travels along increasingly complex constellations - get your timing wrong and the beats could crash and burn. Get it right, however, and experience the simple satisfaction of looping harmony.
Featuring hundreds of unique levels, each designed to sooth and satisfy your puzzling needs. Looper is a music puzzle game like no other.
SUBSCRIBE TO LOOPER!
Subscribe to Looper! for all of the following benefits:
* The Remove Ads product, which removes non-optional adverts from the game
* ALL Levels unlocked, including 20 special levels
* Unlimited free solutions
* 3 VIP beats
* Exclusive music
Looper! VIP Membership access offers two membership options:
1) A weekly subscription costing $5.49 per week after a 3 day FREE trial period.
2) A monthly subscription costing $14.49 per month.
After buying this subscription, you will unlock and remove non-optional ads product, which removes non-optional adverts from the game, all levels will be unlocked, including 20 special levels, you will have access to unlimited free solutions to levels, you will get 3 VIP beats that can be used in game and receive exclusive music to use in the game. This is an auto-renewable subscription. The payment is charged to your account after confirmation. The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the period ends. Your account will also be charged for renewal
The prices notes are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may change and actual charges may be converted to local currency.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
- The payment is charged to your iTunes account after a confirmation of purchase
- The subscription is renewed unless you unsubscribe 24 hours before the end of the current period
- The account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period at the standard cost of the weekly subscription
- The user may manage the subscription and auto-renewal by accessing the user's account settings after purchase in the store
- No cancellation of the current subscription is permitted during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the subscription is purchased
Cancelling a trial or subscription:
- In order to cancel a subscription during the free trial period you need to cancel it through your account in the Store. This must be done at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period to avoid being charged.
+ Keeping the beat alive with bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a fun game it’s relaxing it’s just great it is satisfying it gets u satisfied so if u r sometimes stressed and don’t have a stress reliever (or if u wanna just play a fun relaxing satisfying game ) play it I was kinda stressed cause all my school work (yes I’m only in 3rd grade) but it helped me. And they fixed it so if u played it like last year it had all those ads but it’s not like that anymore so play it and like when u pass and succeed then u feel great (cause u don’t feel so good if u keep losing but u have to lose a few times and like u should play it as I said they fixed it it doesn’t have any more ads so if u have lots of work just play it a lil but u will feel relieved and when u get back to ur work u will feel less stressed (or just play it every time u do a page) so yea it’s a great game and u should play it it’s satisfying it’s a relief other people may think different but that’s ok but u did a good job fixing it and that’s all I have to say so cya 💎💎💎
Hard levels, to many ads, to many, beats, to many game freezes, to many levels,
Looper is an awesome game but I think that there are to many ads because after like 5 levels I complete, I get an ad which is kinda annoying. Another thing that I wanted to point out is that the levels are IMPOSSIBLE because I’m on level 127 and it’s been over 100 try’s that I tried the level. Also, there are to many beats for each level because I have to get 10 beats on my level without making them collide which is a problem for me. Some levels aren’t like that like level 1 because that’s like the most easiest level out of all of them and I don’t expect it to be hard at all. There are to many levels because it goes up to over 200 STAGES which is going crazy because it’s to much skill to be thinking about. Some levels don’t have that requirement because some are kinda easy like levels 1-50 which is a lot. there are to many game freezes because every 5-8 levels, my game ALWAYS FREEZES which is a problem because I have to swipe it out of my back round which is annoying. One more thing I’d like to point out is that there is very little space to fit the beats like level 127 which is one of the biggest problems out of all of them. Hopefully you can get back to me as soon as possible and maybe you can try to make my level easier by making the beats slower, removing beats, or make the space bigger. I hope you get this as soon as possible. Thank you for your support.
Having fun? Watch an ad!
TLDR: Gameplay is creative and fun but you get a 30 second ad for every 5 seconds of gameplay.
I saw this game from an advertisement from another game that I was playing. I usually don’t find games like that but this one looked like a lot of good fun. And it is! It’s relaxing and fun to just mindlessly play. The only problem is, the amount of ads there are. I see that there are tons of complaints about this already but maybe one more will push them further to change. I’m completely okay with having ads, I didn’t pay for the game, why shouldn’t I have ads? But they take it to a new level. The levels are designed to only take seconds to complete (or fail until you get it). When you finish one you’re very ready for the next! But what do you get? An add that is longer than your gameplay. They should at LEAST be a minute apart! But when you solve a puzzle in 10 seconds then get an ad for 30 seconds, it’s really aggravating. I hope they realize that even though they’re getting money for the ads, less and less people are going to play it for very long and then they won’t have money for the long run. It’s just sad because it IS a great game. But unless you love to watch ads, wait until they fix it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kwalee Ltd
- 216.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © (C)Copyright 2018-2021, Kwalee Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- VIP MEMBERSHIP $5.49
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Unlock All Levels $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.