Find your next commercial real estate deal on the go! Leverage the power of LoopNet anytime, anywhere to find your perfect investment property or lease space right from your iPhone or iPad. Whether in the office or on the road, the LoopNet app keeps you productive, informed, and ahead of the competition with these features:
○ Advanced Search Filters: Find the properties that meet your exact needs using specific search criteria and filtering options.
○ Comprehensive Property Details: View listing details including property data, photos, videos, financials, map location, satellite images, and street view. See something you like? Contact the broker right from your phone!
○ Map or List Based Search: Customize your search experience. Display and adjust your search results on a map, a list, or both.
○ Saved Searches & Notifications: Save searches that matter so you can access them quickly and monitor your market day-to-day. We’ll also keep you notified about new listings that match your saved search criteria.
○ My Favorites & Notifications: Monitor listings of interest by adding them to your Favorites List. We’ll notify you as soon as there are any changes or updates to the listing.
○ Multiple Device Capability: Access your saved searches and favorited listings from any device or on the web with your LoopNet account.
LoopNet is the industry leader with more traffic, listings, and geographic coverage than any other commercial real estate marketplace. Use the LoopNet app to find your next investment property or space to rent, whether office space, multifamily apartment buildings, retail, restaurant, medical, industrial, or land in all major markets in the United States and Canada including Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, Houston, and Miami.
Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Now A Full Service App
Updated app is so much better. I can do everything I used to do on the website. Filtering works great, saved list organization works great, and I can download attachments from the brokers. Makes using my iPad pro a viable option for searching for commercial property. Well done, app developers. Thank you for taking my previous feedback and making a great product.
I use Loopnet to search for commercial property. I have been trying to switchover to iPad exclusively. Unfortunately, this app is lacking the features of the website. Filtering options are very basic (better on website), can only save properties to the default Watchlist (website allows organization), and the app doesn't show the attachments brokers have added to the listing. At best the Loopnet app allows for a quick search of the immediate area, but you really can't get the most from the Loopnet services without going to the website.
Developer Response ,
Hi - We've just released an all new iPad version of the app that is vastly improved! Update the app and give it another try. It should work much better for you as it includes all the features you mention here, including attachments.
The app has been completely redesigned and it's much better than it used to be. The issue with the map not refreshing when the user scrolls around the country seems to have been resolved. I have only one significant problem now, and it's a super annoying one, because I typically search for larger properties -- when I search, I can filter property size in square feet or in acres, but when the results come back the parcel size is only given in square feet. So I'm dividing by 43,560 in my head… If I use acres when I search, show me the results in acres, not square feet. Do that and I'll add at least one star to my rating.
Other than that, there are more property categories now and more ways to filter. Much better app than it used to be.
Glitches don’t get fixed.
The app has been doing some crazy things for several months, no real fix has been applied, and when you call, they blame you. First it was my fault for using Touch ID, then it was my fault for them inexplicably defaulting to my 8yo initial setup information, and now it’s my fault for trying to access the website via safari on my iPad to avoid the glitchy app which got flagged. Time for a new commercial property player to emerge and do better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.