XME Inc. has produced music for pro artists and bands for decades. Now, we want to produce all the loops you need for your worship AND secular performances!
Want to bring worship to another level AND you have a gig with your band? We've got you covered for both!
- Play/Stop: Space Bar
- Next/Previous: Right/Left Arrow
- Fade: Down Arrow
- Loop Variation 1-4: numbers 1/2/3/4
- Volume: Command Down/Up
- Back: Command Left-Arrow
- Select Tabs: Command 1/2/3/4
- Use the same subscription across iPhone, iPad and Mac. Tap Subscribe/Restore to restore an already active subscription.
- Rename playlist loops by tapping “edit” then tap the loop you want to rename.
- Loops automatically download on your device so never worry about connection or server issues.
- Request loops as you need right from inside the app. Have a worship event or gig to prepare for and need loops that aren't here? No problem. Tap Contact and simply ask for the songs you need!
- Multiloop function allows multiple variations for each loop.
- A Huge Catalog of Loops compatible with Christian and Secular songs
- XME Loops produced for your event intros, transitions and just for showing off with your band
- Music and Software teams at work for you every month
- Adjust the speed of any loop & tap tempo
- Create multiple song-lists/playlists to plan ahead for various dates and engagements
You will have full access to the loops of many genres, a production crew at work for you every month (accessed via the Contact tab), and ability to create unlimited set lists for $9.99USD/month subscription price. This subscription will renew automatically every month for $9.99USD unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24hrs before subscription period ends. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription may be managed and auto renewal can be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. To cancel: Open AppStore/(Tap profile pic on top right)/Subscriptions/(tap on the app)/Cancel
- Support for Apple Silicon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must have for musicians
This app is the best when it comes to clock tracks and loops for all genres of musics keeps you on beat if you play the keys . I would definitely recommend this app for anyone who wants to keep on beat or even also who wants to perform and doesn’t have a drummer it can give you a subtle beat as well
All I Can Say Is Great!
I have been working with Loops by XME for about a month now and the business and communication as a whole is unbelievable! They meet deadlines when you ask for new loops to be added and the price is unbeatable. Thank you to XME for being so professional.
Add bpm instead of slider
I love this app. Moved on from CDub because of price and the consistency of this app. Never crashes on me during service. I just wish the UI had a button for tempo instead of slider and same for volume. It would make it easier for adjusting during service or gig.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the positive review. We have added the tempo buttons. Check it out in the latest update.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XME Inc.
- 318.3 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 XME Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All-Access Monthly Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.