XME LOOPS 17+
The New Standard
- Offers In-App Purchases
XME Inc. has produced music for pro artists and bands for decades. Now, we want to produce all the loops you need for your worship AND secular performances!
Want to bring worship to another level AND you have a gig with your band? We've got you covered for both!
- Play/Stop: Space Bar
- Next/Previous: Right/Left Arrow
- Fade: Down Arrow
- Loop Variation 1-4: numbers 1/2/3/4
- Volume: Command Down/Up
- Back: Command Left-Arrow
- Select Tabs: Command 1/2/3/4
- Key Change: Option+Left or Right
- New Melodic Loops with real-time key changing
- New Pad Function plays soft pads in any key of your choice along with the drum/percussion loop
- Added playlist sharing to bring your playlist from one device to another
- Use the same subscription across iPhone, iPad and Mac. Tap Subscribe/Restore to restore an already active subscription.
- Rename playlist loops by tapping “edit” then tap the loop you want to rename.
- Loops automatically download on your device so never worry about connection or server issues.
- Request loops as you need right from inside the app. Have a worship event or gig to prepare for and need loops that aren't here? No problem. Tap Contact and simply ask for the songs you need!
- Multiloop function allows multiple variations for each loop.
- A Huge Catalog of Loops compatible with Christian and Secular songs
- XME Loops produced for your event intros, transitions and just for showing off with your band
- Music and Software teams at work for you every month
- Adjust the speed of any loop & tap tempo
- Create multiple song-lists/playlists to plan ahead for various dates and engagements
You will have full access to the loops of many genres, a production crew at work for you every month (accessed via the Contact tab), and ability to create unlimited set lists for $9.99USD/month subscription price. This subscription will renew automatically every month for $9.99USD unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24hrs before subscription period ends. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription may be managed and auto renewal can be turned off by going to your account settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. To cancel: Open AppStore/(Tap profile pic on top right)/Subscriptions/(tap on the app)/Cancel
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best customer service
I haven’t gotten the chance to use these loops in service yet, but my dealings with them via email was nothing short of excellent. I requested a new song loop and they quickly responded that they would do it and then did it well before the day/time they said they would!! Not to mention the quality is great and so similar to original recordings. Great work, great service, and great product. Recommended by a friend and I will now be doing the same.
Great Competitor to Loops by Cdub
All in all I do prefer this app, sonically I like the sound of these loops more than Cdubs, and I like the price better than cdub too. I wish I could give 4.5 stars. My only gripe is some of the loops for the songs don’t exactly have the same groove or feel as the original composition, which is vital for a loop to do, unless your revamping the song on purpose, but that’s not most of the time.. While I will say there’s enough loops to where if I may not a prefer a certain loop for it’s intended song, I can just choose a different I’d prefer. But that’s only if I Know what they’re gonna sing. If I’m trying to cue a loop on the spot, I’m praying it matches the original compisition, and sometimes it fails me in that regard.
Developer Response ,
We’ve recently reproduced over 750 loops from our original launch. There are now no more old loops in the app. All of them are modern and will match the feel of each song consistently. We have thousands of quality loops and are building every week. Consider updating your review now that we’ve addressed your concerns. Enjoy!
Promising but extremely lacking musically
As a pro gospel musician I was curious as to the quality of the tracks. The demo allowance is worthless and designed to frustrate the user into subscribing almost immediately. The interface is antiquated and clumsy with no interest in presentation quality. The shout track guitar licks seem good from the short snippets I could hear but the bass tracks are God awful (Old, uninspiring, entry level musicianship & just plan OOOOOOLLLLLLLDDDDD & dumbfounding). A complete after thought. Is it worth $10 bucks a month…… Definitely as going from nothing to something is a game changer. Is this a crap app developer or someone who’s interested in progress (his app legacy’s progress and your ministries progress)? As of now my opinion is NOT.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XME Inc.
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 XME Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- All-Access Monthly Subscription $9.99