Loopseque it's a new music ecosystem which includes powerful sequencer, sampler, fx processor and record store with many beautiful releases from talented artists.
The basement of Loopseque is a circle - a natural solution for visualization of cyclic music structure. Music starts with the first touch and within seconds becomes alive. It’s not just a rhythmic pattern in your hands, but the whole composition.
Playing Loopseque doesn't require music education or any professional skills. An intuitive interface combined with inspiring sounds gives an opportunity to plunge into the world of music to everybody.
Loopseque serves as a catalyst for collective creativity both online and in real life. Here and now, any band can create its own music, easily and fun. Thanks to the social integration inside the app, all musicians can publish there records to the web and share projects with friends via e-mail.
Despite its apparent simplicity, Loopseque is a challenge to the musician. How fast you can change the patterns, which patterns you create, what effects you use – that’s what makes the difference and determines the quality of music material.
It does not matter how old you are, what education, faith, political views, tastes and preferences you have. Loopseque is simple, it is even easier than it seems. You always see what is happening. You can create, edit, produce your song as if you've always made music.
With Loopseque you are a musician, a composer, a producer and a creator. Without delay, at first glance. Doors of Perception are open.
• Easy to use sequencer.
• Sample editor, uploader & browser.
• Onboard Samples library.
• Audio effects.
• Live track recording & loop bouncing.
• SoundCloud sharing.
• Project sharing via e-mail.
• 22 professionally designed electronic sample sets.
• 14 original project presets.
• Loopseque Store with new projects and tracks by talented artists.
• Dropbox Sync and iTunes File Sharing for your own sounds.
• Audio copy/paste (General Pasteboard with import and export).
• WIST support for syncing with other iOS music apps.
• Audiobus support.
• Master Classes & Tutorials.
• MIDI-out: Clock, Events, CC, Latency.
• MIDI-in: Clock.
• MIDI note for each circle: channel, velocity, volume, root key.
• Attack, Release, Start and Length for each note.
• Chord maker presets.
• 4 pads for X/Y parameters, 2 sliders and 8 buttons.
• 32 bit internal audio engine.
• 32-step circle sequencer.
• 4x4 channels of audio tracks.
• 9 patterns per channel.
• Volume control for each channel.
• Tap tempo & cue sync.
• Swing enhance.
• Cross-project sample set transfer.
• Simple FX set: Filter (LP & HP mode in one amazing control), Beat Repeater with automatic quantize, Reverb.
• Extra FX set: Delay (two modes: stereo and mono), Filter (LP, HP) with LFO, new Reverb and Repeater with reverse mode and manual quantize).
• All FXs can be assigned to each of 4 channels (one-button extra fast routing).
• Background audio.
• Retina Display.
• OMAC support.
Loopseque’s first release was in August 2010 and was appreciated by the audience. A month in the top most popular music applications in the USA, – the most volume market applications in App Store. Numerous stuff-favorites, “what’s hot” and top Sales chart in the music section of the world, including the UK, Japan, Germany and many others.
Loopseque is created by Casual Underground international community which comprises of musicians, developers, designers, artists, journalists and producers.
Casual Underground lab specializes on research & development in interactive performance area, combining entertaining conceptions with high requirements to usability, advanced technical solutions and wide social integration.
Loopseque is Superpowered
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Time for an update!
I LOVE this app!! I use it regularly as a loop track for our church praise and worship songs and choir songs. Since I updated to iOS 9.2 it no longer works properly. Each time I create a new project and try to save it, my iPad freezes, then I have to close the app and re-open and re-create. :(. When will an update be available to fix this and re-gain proper compatibility with the latest version of iOS? Also would be nice if it had an option for 3/4 or 6/8 time signature. This is an awesome app I have been using for years and I give it 5+ stars, assuming an update is forthcoming. Thanks!!
I'm very much a non musician. I love music, but i never learned an instrument myself. I've always wanted a very simple, visual way to play around and make up my own music. Sure this app is not going to make you a producer or composer but I love how simple, straight forward and easy it lets you play with loops. It's really fut to use and within a few minutes i had my own beat going.
The biggest plus is really how easy it is to use even for someone like me how has no clue about playing an instrument or how to play music, yes i can play around with this and it actually sounds cool.
I got to get this for my kids as well.
I'm loving it...
I bought this a while back and didn't really get into it. I just came back to it and... WOW! Easy to use, great work flow, I'm getting great results, and now that it has audio copy/paste, it's become an essential app for me to use with Beatmaker 2. I'm mostly using it to create loops to drop into songs I build in BM2, but will eventually use it for live performances. It's got enough depth for that, too without a doubt.
Will give 5 stars when they fix a bug (freezes if you press the record loop button without a loop running. This needs to be fixed ASAP.) Also, needs background audio to really step up re: working with other music apps on a serious level.
And, please add midi export / import. (Gotta dream!)
- Natalia Myasnikova
- 41.4 MB
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2012 Casual Underground
- In-App Purchases
- Milk Way by Cats do Different Tracks $0.99
- Plant by Andriesh $0.99
- A little more and everything by Andriesh $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.