LoopTree is an exciting new breed of looper that brings more fun than ever to creating live music! Record and group practically unlimited vocal and instrumental loops using a powerful, layered interface that gives you unrivalled control over the music you create.
Get your creative juices flowing and evolve your loops using the built-in filter and multi-touch beat repeat.
LoopTree solves the problem of destructive merging by instead combining your loops into layers. You retain individual control over your original loops and you can also control them as one using the new layer.
Note: of course nothing’s truly unlimited, but we haven’t programmed any specific limit to the number of loops or layers you can have. If you keep adding loops, eventually you will start to hear audio glitches.
• Unlimited number of loops (practically!)
• Non-destructive layering
• Beat repeat - sample, repeat and reverse loops
• Filter - add variety with an LPF, BPF and HPF
• Normal recording - fixed or multiple length loops
• Chained recording - select multiple tracks to record loops back-to-back
• Layered recording - equivalent of non-destructive overdubbing
Within a session, all loops are a 2^n multiple of the shortest loop (2x, 4x, 8x, etc). This makes it really easy to set the loop length whilst recording.
EASY TO USE
• One-finger volume/pan control on individual or simultaneous loops
• Group control - group tracks into layers; parent tracks control all layers of child tracks.
• MIDI Control
• Quantize options
• Metronome - create custom accented rhythms
SHARING AND IMPORT
• Support for Audiobus and Audiobus Remote
• AudioCopy - copy session recordings and combined loops
• AudioPaste - start your session with pasted audio
• Share sessions and recordings via email, iTunes and SoundCloud
LoopTree works well with headphones, but for truly outstanding quality, we recommend using a USB audio interface. We have tested the following interfaces:
• Behringer UCA222 and 202
• Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 (includes MIDI)
GET IN TOUCH
Bugs, suggestions and feedback - we’d love to hear from you. Raise a new support ticket or post in the forum and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
iOS 9 Multitasking; iPhone 6S (Plus) support; 3D Touch quick actions; and more...
The big news for this release is that LoopTree now supports a portrait orientation on the iPad. In fact, it will work in any of the seven different multitasking layouts.
LoopTree now supports sample rate conversion. So, if you used a 48kHz interface to record your session, but now you're at 44.1kHz, no problem! This should really help with iPhone 6S (Plus) users who've recored a session using headphones but want to preview it through the device's speaker.
For 3D Touch enabled devices, we've put quick actions at your fingertip - you can start a new blank session or load a recent session straight from the home screen icon.
Finally, there are a few smaller changes - we've added spotlight search so you can find your sessions by name straight from the spotlight; lowered CPU usage by changing audio format to one that doesn't require audio conversion; and hopefully we've squashed a few more bugs!
This is the last version that will work on iOS 7.0. The latest Audiobus SDKs target 8.0 and so will LoopTree.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Enjoying the app with new update
I had issues with the previous version. The developers were responsive and fixed all of the problems. I appreciate their hard work.
I am looking forward to improved import audio to all tracks, which they said is in the works.
App was expensive. These issues sho
Lack of development and features
I am very sorry I purchased this expensive app. Features promised such as import have not been done. Buy loopersonic instead!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.