If you are a precious metals trader or dealer, Loot Flipping Pro is a much-needed resource to calculate scrap purchase values in invoice form and to determine if pieces are genuine.
The app contains these resources:
1. A calculator for scrap pieces, supporting export of itemized receipts in several formats and methods
2. A list of relevant properties for common precious metals
3. Acid test color charts for several metals (precious and non-precious), plus aqua regia, HCl, and stannous
4. Descriptions of common and uncommon non-destructive tests for precious metals
5. A gallery of hallmarks for genuine jewelry and bullion items
6. A gallery of hallmarks for costume jewelry or plated items
7. Quick spot price reference charts, courtesy of Kitco
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just purchased-doesn’t work
The scrap calculator page is blank even when I try to enter info on the item detail page.
Developer Response ,
Can I have some more info on this? It’s the first it has been reported. Which model of iOS device are you using and which version of iOS? When you entered the details for the item, did you make sure to tap the “Save” button, rather than the back arrow?
Saving will only work if you have resolved all yellow-boxed errors for the item. Just in case it's an issue of confusion with the interface, I'm adding a pop-up message that explicitly states which errors are on the form.
UPDATE: The new version is available for you to try.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- HullBreach Studios Ltd.
- 7.6 MB
macOS 10.15 or later. Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2020 HullBreach Studios Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.