Countless riches, powerful spells, and unique items await as you defeat your foes in this action game. Outfit your character with the treasure you acquire and adapt to utilize spells and equipment available as you fend off wave after wave of monsters.
- Original title developed exclusively for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Captivating gameplay and beautiful graphics.
- Thousands of equipable items.
- Variety of spells and skills to learn and use.
- Gameplay feels like a mix of Tower Defense and action RPG.
- Something new and great for the iPhone and iPod Touch!
- User requests (like Autosave =)
Quality of Life Improvements Update:
- Tapping on an item will automatically pick it up and put it in your bag if there is room in your bag.
- Tapping on an item in your bag will automatically equip it if there is an empty slot otherwise it will toss to the ground.
- Tapping on an equipped item will automatically unequip to your bag if there is room or will toss it to the ground.
- Improvements to UI sound effects.
- These improvements are the result of user feedback. Keep it coming!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome RPG Clicker
This is one of the best RPG clickers I have found. So much better then awesome loot. Click to destroy enemies,pick up loot and equip, shake your device to get rid of stuff you don't want. If the enemies make it across the screen you are toast. This game is ancient and still set up for open feint but it's one of the best RPG clickers available. It plays on my iPad mini 4 and my iPhone 6 both running latest version of iOS 9.
not that fun
i thought that I would really like this game, but... it's not that good.
1. Too many glitches.
Bet the Dev don't play this game.
eg. Openfeintt messages pops up on where I need to touch all the time...
If i touch the message, it moves to other page.. .. BAD
2. Battle is not fun. no reaction.
3. not much.
I didn't want that much, but there isn't that much.
This app is one of the most addictive games I have ever played and I'm so glad I can write this review while in the middle of a game that I'm like 200 waves into. And by the way for all of those who don't know this, you caaan hold your finger down to attack enemies... Just saying.
Ok I gave this game 5 stars but there are just a few changes that I would like to see and are often complained about although I doubt they'll get fixed since this game is like 5 years old but I'd really like to be able to see my stats the entire time I'm looking at and equipping new gear that maybe even tells you automatically how each piece will affect your stats. The other thing is casting spells... It gets really annoying to have to frantically drag your spells to the field in the middle of battle to use them especially if you're like me and have to stack the heal or speed and damage boost like 9 times on certain waves. I suggest just simply tapping on the spells to use them or to activate offensive ones and then tapping the field to cast them on the area you want.
..........I'm sorry for creating this short novel but this is an amazing game and would be even better with a few updates or maybe even the release of a sequel?!?!?!???? Thanks for making it and peace out.
P.S. Oh actually one more thing lol: at this stage of the game that I'm at I have close to 200% critical hit chance and it makes it really hard to decide whether or not I want to keep my good gear with some dex(which I realize still gives a speed bonus making energy not deplete as fast(?)) or crit% stats... Actually I don't even know why I have trouble with that but THE POINT IS I think it's dumb to have a useless, let's say 190% crit. Hit chance. I think you should turn that into 100% chance for double damage or w/e it is + 90% chance for triple damage or 1.5*normal crit. Damage
Thank you that is all, godspeed. Plur
- Neverbyte LLC
- 7.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2008-2020 Neverbyte LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.