Loren The Amazon Princess is a fantasy epic combining intricate turn-based battles with a heroic tale of overcoming evil, with a twist! In this tale, you play as a loyal servant of the hero rather than the hero herself.
Travel by Princess Loren's side as she searches for her lost mother, the Queen of the Amazons. Guide her choices and act as her valiant defender, meeting many colorful characters along the way.
As the journey progresses, everyone will grow and change: character development in games isn't dead! It's also impossible to see all the content in just one playthrough, with so many ways to customize the characters.
- 12 unique romances, including all possible gender combinations
- 3 base skill tree and 14 unique specialization skilltree for maximum variety!
- Old school RPG turn-based gameplay with many stats and items
- Play as male or female, decide your background and shape your personality
- Epic setting: fight armies of demons, undead and more while looting treasures
- The "Castle Of N'Mar" expansion can also be unlocked from within the game for more content!
- Added Retina highres font support
- Built against the latest RenPy
Ratings and Reviews
Riveting plot, gorgeous (though scantily-clad) characters with some depth, incredibly rousing and beautiful music, 3 levels of play--easy, normal, and hard--and so long and involved that re-playing the game for different outcomes is a daunting prospect.
Sure, I've experienced a crash here & there on my ipad mini 3 w/retina display and iOS 9.2, but with both the autosave on and saving often manually, no biggie for me. Battles are challenging for me even on easy, but others may prefer an even greater challenge and choose normal or hard.
Romance options with the full version and expansion are fun and available for both male & female protagonists and are gender inclusive. I highly recommend this RPG visual novel.
Good and Bad
I really like this game and its story. The only big thing that bugs me is the amount of crashes I have faced! The app crashed at least twice mid or after battle causing me to lose my progress up until my last save. It's a fun turn-based game but be careful of the crashes. Save as much as possible and as quickly after a battle as you can.
Good so far
I was tempted to buy the full version but when I attempt to buy doesn't show me the price for some reason which is the only thing holding me back
- Celso Riva
- 154.4 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Riva Celso
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Story $6.99
- Unlock the N'Mar Expansion $4.99
- Money cheat $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.