Lose It! is a calorie counting app that helps you reach your weight loss goal. Simply download the app, set your goals, and track your foods and exercises to lose weight.
Since our launch in 2008 we have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, CNET, Buzzfeed, CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, and more.
• 80+ million pounds of weight lost by our members (and counting)
• 27+ million searchable items in our comprehensive international food library database
• 40+ million users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It!
• 25+ macronutrient and health goals to choose from
• 3 days of tracking is all it takes before a user starts to see a result in weight loss
• Lose It! is Weight Loss That Fits!
HOW LOSE IT! WORKS
Lose It! uses the proven principles of calorie tracking to educate and help you succeed. To get started just input your profile details with your goal weight and we’ll calculate the daily calorie budget best for you. Next, easily track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to celebrate your weight loss victories. There’s no easier way to change your habits and learn about your nutrition needs.
LOSE IT! FEATURES
• Barcode Scanner – quickly scan food barcodes or search our database to track foods you’ve eaten.
• Snap It – log food by simply taking a photo of your food. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking as easy as taking a picture. (2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
• Track Nutrients – track more than just calories including macros, proteins, water, carbs, sugars, body measurements, sleep cycles, and more.
• Fitness App Syncs – connect trackers, apps, and devices like Fitbit trackers, Misfit trackers, Fitbit scales, Garmin trackers, Withings scales, Google Fit, Healthkit, and more.
• Biggest Food Library Database – 27+ million searchable foods in our international library.
• Challenges – step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges by yourself or with your friends. That’s some serious motivation!
• Meal Planning & Targets – meal targets helps you calculate suggested calories per meal based on your goal while meal planning allows you to customize your meal names and snacks for more accurate records.
• Patterns – learn about your habits with our exclusive personal insights and patterns to identify what is hindering or helping your progress.
• Themes – personalize the look and feel of Lose It! with themes that speak to your personality.
• Recipes – customize your weight loss journey with breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals you create yourself.
• Workout Guides - library of workouts to help guide you to success.
Download Lose It! today and join our community of members helping us reach our mission to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
Get started today with Lose It! - Weight Loss That Fits!
Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.
Should you choose to purchase a Premium subscription, subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The yearly subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the period subscription ends. Renewal price will be $39.99, unless a discount is specified at time of original purchase. Your premium subscription auto-renew can be turned off or managed in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
An invaluable tool for reaching your weight-loss goals, Lose It! tracks your meals, exercise, and nutrition. Documenting food is effortless with its built-in barcode scanner, searchable list of common grocery items, and database of popular restaurant meals’ nutritional facts. Plus, when you need some extra motivation, the app’s social features make it easy to find inspiration from friends and cheer each other on.
I’ve been using Lose It! for about 3 weeks now and have already lost about 6 pounds. The idea of just having to scan a barcode is super easy and it’s hard to forget to log your meal because you always gotta eat! Plus, being a student on the go all of the time and having sports makes it difficult to actually use workout apps but this app is so simple and easy to use. And, if you’re in a hurry and couldn’t log a meal the day before you can always go back and edit your past days if you left something out and it will still process the info. One thing to be careful of however is not eating. There was one time where I knew I was going out and knew I was going to be over my calories and was tempted to skip breakfast but skipping meals is not a good thing to do!!! It’s okay to be over your calorie budget a little, never feel inclined to always meet the goal. Having this app made me realize what I was putting into my body(I have the free version but it still displays macros which is super helpful.) This app combined with the app ActivityTracker is the perfect duo! Enter in the distance you walked at the end of the day from ActivityTracker on Lose It! and you’ll get calories added onto your calorie budget! I DEFINITELY recommend this app as I recommend it to all of my friends and anyone I know who is looking to lose weight and I hope you become as satisfied with Lose It! as I am! :)
Simple, easy to use, and effective.
I've struggled with weight issues for my entire life. Even though other popular fitness apps like "YourExerciseBuddy" get the limelight, Lose It! just works without all of the hype and corporate sponsorships. I actually enjoy using this because it is easy to tracks calories, macros, and meals. The food database is deep and the ability to scan barcodes is wonderfully helpful. Shared meals and recipes from other users help to fill in gaps as well. It also syncs easily with my Apple Watch and Health kit to incorporate workouts and data.
If I had to choose anything to critique it would be this: (1) When searching for food or restaurants in the database, you have to repeat the search term each and every time you make a selection. This is a pain when adding multiple items from one place like Panera Bread or Jimmy John's. I end up copying and pasting the term but saving the previous search would be most helpful. And (2) having the ability to edit the time and date that one enters their blood sugar would be nice. I often check my sugars throughout the day but can't input my numbers into the app until later and it is creating a false timeline of data.
Other than those two (small) things, I love this app and give it full marks of support and total recommendation. The weight that I've lost and the muscle I've gained is proof that this works.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FitNow, Inc.
- 193.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © FitNow, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lose It! Premium Features $39.99
- Lose It! Premium $29.99
- Lose It! Premium $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.