Lost Frontier is a turn-based strategy game, brought to you from the creators of the Battleheart and Zombieville series'. In a fantasy-western setting consumed by steam-punk technology and the supernatural, can you survive with just your wit and a six-gun at your side?
• Story Mode - Play through 24 chapters that introduce you to the gameplay, characters, and world of Lost Frontier.
• Challenge Mode - once you've mastered the mechanics, put your knowledge to the test in a series of 20 demanding missions.
• 20 Unique Unit types - take command of a wide range of Wild West forces, from Gunslingers and Cavalry to civil-war era Cannons and Gatling Guns. Or, employ more exotic weapons like steam-powered Gyrocopters and Zeppelins, and enlist the help of dark forces like Werewolves and Necromancers.
• Living Legends - choose a "Living Legend" as the leader of your forces. Each of the 9 unique legends grow in power as you play with them, and promote different play styles. Will you pick your foes off from a distance as Wyatt "Long-Arm" Wilcox, or focus on brute force with the help of ace gunslinger John "6-eyes" McGraw?
• Custom Games - choose from a variety of maps, set up the rules, and play with or against AI or human players via local, hot-seat play.
Fixed a bug which prevented Dutch Quimby's "Parachutes" perk from working properly.
Ratings and Reviews
Solid but Lacking
Every time Mina mobile releases a new game I get very excited they have all been 5 star games for me. This game is absolutely awesome. The music, sound effects, the story (still haven't beat it). The only thing that lets me down is the battle animations. When you compare this game to other strategy RPGs it excels in all area except for that. Take, in my opinion, the greatest strategy RPG ever, fire emblem. You move your units across the map, the same way you do this, but when you come into conflict you go into a better graphics fight. I know it's something petty, but it's one of the small things I've always enjoyed about other. Also the in app purchases for a paid for game. Other than those two things the game is still with the 2.99$, just not 5 stars.
Not for everyone
First off let me say that I personally LOVE tactical based RPGs like this, final fantasy tactics for the playstation and dungeon of the endless on steam to name a couple where you have to think critically about your parties composition to succeed. Coming from someone who's played these games all his life since he was a kid I can honestly say this is right up there with the best, the only thing holding this game back is perhaps the audience and the fact that theres little to no hand holding, I don't think iOS is a platform for these kinds of games, I'm glad Mika Mobile decided to bring this here, now I and many others have something satisfying to play on this platform in the way of a tactical based RPG. My only real gripe is the lack of online multiplayer but its still a 5 star game regardless.
Addictive, contemplative, great fun!
I can’t say enough about this game. I’ve played through almost all the campaigns and challenge maps and have easily logged 100+ hours. I get lost in this game sometimes and the hours just slip by. The more you learn about each of the characters and the posses and the tanks, how they move and the damage they do on others...well, it’s a steady learning curve but so worth the time when you get that Victory! salute from the game. Of all the PlayStation and iOS games I’ve played, this one ranks near the very top. Purchased this a year ago and still playing and enjoying it. I highly recommend this for someone looking for a challenge with a great rewards system. I hope someday soon there is a Lost Frontier 2 because I will instantly pre-order it.
- Mika Mobile, Inc.
- 160.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016 Mika Mobile, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Boost McGraw $0.99
- Boost Wilcox $0.99
- Boost Valentine $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.