City guides by creative locals, featuring:
Berlin • Paris • Amsterdam • London • Vienna • Milan • Barcelona • NYC • Frankfurt • Stockholm • Los Angeles • Ibiza • Lisbon • Copenhagen • Warsaw • Zurich • Miami • Tokyo • Buenos Aires • Tel Aviv • Rotterdam • Dusseldorf • Rotterdam • Helsinki • Reykjavik • Oslo • Tangier • Austin • Istanbul • Seattle
Celebrated local artists, chefs, musicians and tastemakers take you on a personal tour of their town via editor-vetted recommendations for eating, drinking, culture, outdoors and nightlife.
Our "Around The World" offer gives you access to the whole collection of city guides for just €9.99!
Subscription lasts a whole year—with access to thousands of curated locations, with more added monthly.
• Location-based recommendations
• Interactive city map, also available offline
• Plan and save your personal itinerary
Download LOST iN for free with a selection of free content. Upgrade within the app for access to a world of curated travel tips for one year.
What people are saying :
"LOST iN travel guides make it easy to travel like a local"
—Travel & Leisure Magazine
“They've rapidly imposed themselves as indispensable to any trip”
—Colette Store Paris
“Discover the addresses and the uniqueness of the city itself”
“They definitely know their stuff”
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
fixed issue with iPhone XS
Ratings and Reviews
Excited to discover more of nyc
... but after some bugs are fixed - app crashes when registering (specifically when using autofill), and am unable to upload a profile pic due to an “error”. Otherwise, am super excited to use Lost iN! Will definitely be building my itinerary here instead of just writing up a list in my notes.
Like travelling with your cool cousin
I love this app. I had some travel around Europe coming up, so I figured instead of doing hours of research and reading through guides of places I’d already been to, I should spring for this and save some time. I’m so glad I did.
My travel style is to try and find the little hidden gems of the city, those shops and cafes that may not be high rent, but are on the cutting edge. Lost In basically read my mind and has an amazing assortment of places that each are endlessly facinating, but together really makes you feel like you’re traveling with a hip resident of the city than on the well trodden tourist routes.
The only thing I’d recommend is for the app to add an offline mode for selected cities. Not having pictures of the places can be a let down, but it still is functional without internet so I’m not detracting any stars
🌐 beautiful designed and well thought out
I love lostin so so much! I got to discover hidden gems in Seoul last summer and I couldn’t thank this app enough!!! 👩💻🖤 invest worth the 9.99 for a year for all of the cities
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Lost in the City GmbH
- 65.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Lost in the City GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- All Cities $9.99
- New York City $3.99
- Paris $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.