Regular meditation positively impacts your sense of well being and contributes to a healthy and happy lifestyle. We believe in making great software that helps you get the most out of a regular meditation practice.
Lotus Bud is focused on helping you make your life better through regular meditation.
Features Available for Free
• Start your meditation and be gently informed that your meditation is complete by a beautiful singing bowl sound.
• Set your meditation duration base on the number of minutes you want to meditate, or until a specific time.
• Today widget, get a sense of your meditation practice at a glance, and if you haven't meditated today, start your meditation from the Today screen.
• Play a short bell at the beginning of your meditation, this can be turned off in settings.
• Beautiful interface that's quiet, thoughtful and supportive of your practice.
• Set a reminder to meditate, pick the time and days you want it to repeat on.
• Interactive reminders, let's you start meditating with a tap, or be reminded later.
• Control the interface with gestures.
-- Swipe up or down when selecting a meditation time to increment in five minute chunks.
-- Triple tap to start or end your meditation.
-- Double tap to pause your meditation.
-- Single tap to show controls that hidden controls that hide when not needed.
• Meditate using your Apple Watch!
Features Available through the Intention & Reflection In-App Purchase
• Meditation history and Intention settings sync via iCloud.
• Reflect on your meditation history and leave notes for yourself about your meditation.
• Set your Intention and see how you're doing over time.
• Your Intention gradually lengthens your meditation duration after each completed meditation.
• Share a note or the app with other users, with Facebook, Twitter, Messages, Mail, Airdrop, etc.
Be sure and check out Lotus Bud - Mindfulness Bell for a way to support you meditation practice throughout the day.
• Better state restoration (fixes some visual glitches, color, etc when coming back to the app while meditating)
• Layout changes for the countdown label
• Fixed a bug where the Until time did not update as time elapses before starting a meditation
• Various small bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good meditation timer
It's basic and what is needed if you feel like you need a special app to meditate.
It's got a good bell. Could use a couple updates. But it works.
Be better if there were a way to turn the 'journal' prompt off. Or even a delay to set before the beginning bell.
It isn't ugly and it doesn't try to sell you other stuff. It doesn't have any social networking crap. It beats setting the egg timer in the kitchen.
Worth a download.
Perfect for all levels
I've tried nearly every meditation app in the store, and kept running into the same problem, time limits. For me 1hr is minimum, which many apps restrict you to as the max. This is the best app I've found that will let me meditate for however long I want. I like that there's no silly options like bragging my success across social media, and it doesn't try to be cute, just clean. It's a timer with a nice bell. It has a couple other options if you want them- like reminders and goal setting. Well done, thank you for this app!
No Health app sync
Nice, but doesn’t sync with Health app to track your mindfulness minutes.
- Chad Sager
- 43.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2019 Chad Sager
- In-App Purchases
- Intention and Reflection (Goals and Journaling) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.