Educating young people about healthy & respectful relationships.
Your student guide to dealing with domestic and family violence, sexual assault and other challenges.
Love Bites is an extremely successful school based Domestic and Family Violence and Sexual Assault prevention program that began on the North Coast of NSW, Australia. The program consists of two interactive education workshops on Relationship Violence, Sexual Assault & Consent, and active bystanding which are followed by a creative workshop which allows students to reflect on the information from the day, and to create a piece of art showing a message that they have taken from the sessions.
The program aims to provide a safe environment in which young people can talk about Domestic and Family Violence and Sexual Assault, promote and model respectful relationships for young people, raise awareness about Domestic and Family Violence and Sexual Assault – its prevalence and forms and to deconstruct the myths that exist in local communities and society generally on domestic and family violence and sexual assault.
- Inspiring artwork created by students who have participated in the Love Bites program.
- Important phone numbers and who you can talk to when you need help.
- Other helpful information about relationships and our program.
- App name change.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Central Coast Emergency Accommodation Services Ltd
- 17.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2018 Central Coast Emergency Accommodation Services Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.